The Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022 online application Pathakam, eligibility, TS dalit bandhu scheme apply online. KCR TS Dalit Bandhu registration at cm.telangana.gov.in.
TS Dalit Bandhu
Recently the Telangana state government is focusing on the Dalit community to ensure equality. The government has developed a TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme to benefit the community with funds and government incentives. The motion is received with split emotions among the government leaders. The TS Chief Minister K, Chandrasekhar Rao, and the state government have allocated Rs. 80,000 to Rs.1 lakh Crores to cater for the TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme.
The scheme will be implemented in a pilot program in the Huzurabad Assembly constituency. There are government meetings and discussions on the scheme to finalize and discuss the program. Note the full scheme benefit will work after the government weighs the pro and cons of the Dalit scheme. There are several schemes launched in the state and doing great such as the Rythu Bandhu scheme of 2018.
The TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme aims at helping the Dalit community in engaging in entrepreneurship. Each eligible family will receive Rs. 10 lakhs. Telangana government hasn’t engaged any bank detail process to avoid burdening beneficiaries with the repayment process. The State holds a significant number of Dalit families who will receive the benefits of the TS CM Dalit scheme after full implementation. Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Registration 2022 details given below
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme
Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility
- To benefit from the scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The family should be from a Dalit community.
- The applicant must be from the below poverty line.
Required Documents for Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Voter’s ID card.
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate.
- Active bank account details.
- Active mobile number.
TS CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Registration
- The Chief Minister called a meeting with the Dalit leaders and representatives to budget about the Dalit scheme.
- The state government budgets for 11,900 Dalit from 119 assembly constituencies. The scheme will start as a pilot program, and the families will receive Rs.10 lakh. The system will not involve any bank to avoid inconveniences.
- The beneficiaries will use the TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme website link https://cm.telangana.gov.in/.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Application
How to apply dalitha bandhu scheme telangana
The application process is only applied when the pilot program is successful. The government will use a small number of Dalit families and launch the pilot program. The funds will be used for entrepreneurship purposes. The amount (Rs. 10 lakhs) will be sent to the bank account for proper recording. After the successful launch, the scheme will start working throughout the state. The government doesn’t have an online procedure. However, the offline and online processes will be created with time.
What are the benefits of the TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme?
- The scheme is designed to unite and empower Dalit families in the state.
- It provides financial relief and business opportunities for the Dalit communities.
- The scheme will reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
- It is a significant scheme to enlighten communities and uplift the diminished communities in Telangana.
The TS CM Dalit scheme will start in the Huzurabad assembly constituency, after which it will spread to the whole state. Once the scheme is verified, the government will execute the scheme in phases to cover all eligible beneficiaries. The government will launch an orientation program to help the Dalit community and other communities understand the scheme.
TS CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
To get the beneficiary list, one needs to follow the steps.
- Visit the TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme website portal.
- On the homepage, go to “beneficiary list for Dalit scheme.”
- Enter the required details and search your name from the beneficiary list.
The scheme funds Dalit families to start a business through no bank guarantee. This helps the beneficiaries will not to worry about bank repayment and debts. Note the scheme is not a loan but a financial benefit scheme to improve entrepreneurship. The government will provide chances for the community and different incentives. They will get licenses for wine shops, fertilizer shops, and other businesses. The community will receive a Dalit security fund. The district collector of the respective district will manage funds and schemes. The beneficiaries will also benefit from a chip identity card. The identity will help the government to track the scheme details.
For more information about TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Application visit link https://cm.telangana.gov.in/2021/07/telangana-dalit-bandhu-scheme-for-dalit-empowerment/
|Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022 Application Form||Download|
- When can I apply for the TS CM Dalit bandu scheme?
The scheme is still in the piloting stages, so eligible applicants have to wait when the scheme is fully launched.
- Telangana dalitha bandhu pathakam