West Bengal Swasthya Sathi scheme smart card, registration and sawasto sathi online application process, eligibility, and swasthya sathi form more at https://swasthyasathi.gov.in.
Through CM Ms. Mamta Banerjee, West Bengal has implemented a significant health scheme to benefit WB residents. The government has introduced the Swasthya Sathi scheme to allow financially weak families to access quality health services anywhere in WB. The scheme provides the best health facilities, full health coverage and improves citizens’ livelihood. Swasthya Sathi’s scheme is also applicable during the Covid-19 era. Eligible beneficiaries can use the scheme to cover various health issues without spending any money.
To ease accessibility, the government has also launched a mobile application (Android). Applicants can use the app to avail any service through their smartphone. Swasthya Sathi scheme aims at covering 1.5 Crore households in WB. This will offer help to 7.5 or more residences with quality health care.
Features and Benefits of Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022
The scheme contains many features and benefits to suit each beneficiary’s needs.
- Eligible families will receive Rs—5lakh per year.
- Swasthya Sathi scheme is a paperless scheme that offers transparency and accountability in the health department.
- The government offers beneficiaries smart cards to help in online services.
- Unlike another health scheme, the Swasthya Sathi scheme provides 100% health coverage. This means all illnesses are covered under the scheme.
- The scheme doesn’t limit the number of family members.
- All physically challenged or people with disabilities in families are also covered.
- Applicant’s parents from both sides are covered under the Swasthya Sathi program.
- WB government will cater for all charges incurred by the beneficiary.
- Eligible beneficiaries don’t have to pay for any service.
- The Swasthya Sathi smart card involves all family details.
- Applicants can avail services throughout on the official website.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Important Details
The WB state government offers simple and quality health care services. On 1st December, a new and effective campaign was established, namely the “Duare Sarkar” campaign. The name means “government at your doorstep. Through the program, the WB government has launched 12 schemes to benefit the West Bengal residents.
Swasthya Sathi Smart card
The Swasthya Sathi Smart card is designed to help in health care services. The card contains family information. Swasthya Sathi smart card is taken by the senior female member of the family. Using the smart card, beneficiaries can access private and government hospital services.
Features of Smart card
- The eligible applicant will receive Rs—5lakhs for tertiary and secondary health care.
- Applicants can avail online services using a smart card.
- All eligible family members’ details are included on the smart card.
- Users can only avail themselves of smart card services through online platforms.
Swasthya Sathi Card Check
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of WB.
- The applicant shouldn’t be registered under any other health scheme.
- One needs to present the required documents before applying.
- Residence proof document
- Caste certificate
- A registration certificate of SHG and medical organization
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Process
- Open the Swasthya Sathi Scheme website page.
- Select the “apply online” option to continue.
- Next, enter the required details on the application form.
- Revive the information and attach the required documents.
- Submit the details to complete the process.
How to Apply for Swasthya Sathi Scheme offline Process
- The applicant should visit any government hospital or respective agents in medical centers.
- Request for the application form and fill in the mandatory details.
- Next, attach the required documents and submit them back to the agent.
How to do Hospital Registration Online Process
- Go to the Swasthya Sathi website page.
- The menu selects the option “apply online” to access the hospital registration link on the homepage.
- Enter the mandatory details such as state, district, NABH accredited, hospital type and category, and hospital name.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
Status check for the hospital registration process
- Open the official website page and click “apply online.”
- On the page, click “track hospital registration status.”
- Enter your mobile number to get the registration status on the screen.
- Click submit button to receive the status details.
How to Register for Treatment
- Navigate to the Swasthya Sathi website portal.
- Click the “apply online” option and click the tab “registration for treatment outside WB.”
- Next, key in your mobile number, Swasthya Sathi URN, and OTP code.
- Now you can apply for treatment outside WB state.
How to check Swasthya Sathi Beneficiary list online
- Go to the official web page link.
- Now click on the tab “find your name” to continue.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP code.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
- The system will display the list on the screen.
Swasthya Sathi Form
Downloading Swasthya Sathi Form Covid-19 request form
- On the Swasthya Sathi website portal.
- Select the option “Download Covid-19 form.”
- Next select “SNA” tan and key in the username and password to proceed.
- Select link activated for Covid-19 request form.
- The system will download the form on your device.
How to Get Hospital Information Online
- Open the official sawasto sathi page https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/
- Select the “hospital information” button.
- The page will show different categories as follows:
- Active hospital list
- The Hospital HR details
- Hospital facility details
- Hospital service details.
- Enter required details on the form and submit to receive the hospital information.
How to login Swasthya Sathi Scheme portal
- Visit the Swasthya Sathi scheme website page.
- Select the “login” option and enter login credentials.
- Ensure the details are correct and click submit button.
- Now you can access any information on the portal.
How to Print Form B of Swasthya Sathi Registration Process
- Go to the Swasthya Sathi page and click the “apply online” tab.
- Next, click “Form B for registration” to open the form.
- Now download or print out the form on your device.
How to Register for Vellore CMC
- Open the official page and select the “registration form Vellore CMC” option.
- Key in the URN Swasthya Sathi and mobile number.
- Select the “Get OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP code and click submit button.
- Can people from other states apply for the Swasthya Sathi scheme if they live in WB?
No, the scheme is limited to WB citizens only.
- What is the status of the Swasthya Sathi scheme today?
The scheme status is open and active. Eligible applicants can continue applying for the health scheme benefits.