The DBT Agriculture: Benefits, Scheme and Registration in the official website portal 2023 at https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
India’s central government and all state governments have implemented a different scheme to suit Indian citizens. There are welfare schemes for farmers that provide resources to help improve agriculture in the country. TheDBT (Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme) is part of agricultural schemes set to benefit farmers. It an official government initiative established by the central government (1st January 2013). The government transfers subsidies to the beneficiary bank account. This provides transparency in the scheme giving an account of all resources.
DBT Agriculture Bihar
What is the DBT agricultural scheme?
India mainly focuses on agriculture for both commercial and home use. Agriculture is among the primary source of income for many people in the country. With these government have introduced different scheme4s which cater to farmers’ needs. The central government has introduced a significant scheme, DBT, which schemes all other scheme under one platform. All farmers’ details are contain in the DBT portal. First, the farmer needs to register to avail of the services.
DBT Agriculture Bihar details.
The Bihar state government has implemented the scheme to help Bihar citizens. The state has established its DBT Bihar portal, where all farmers eligible for the scheme can register. DBT agriculture is divided into two categories.
The DBT agricultural Bihar government schemes
The Bihar state has ten official schemes under the DBT portal. Some are yet to operate, but the government will officially open them for all farmers in due time. Anyone interested has to use the DBT agriculture portal to register for any scheme.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme
The scheme is funded by the central government of India to serve farmers from small and marginal families. It’s fully funded and offers 6000/- per year to the beneficiary; the money is divided into three installments. However, the farmer should have land up to 2 hectares, their people who cannot benefit from the scheme.
- People working in the government(present or former)
- The chairpersons of district panchayats
Prime minister of Agricultural irrigation scheme
The scheme was establish by the government to promote irrigation schemes in the country. Bihar state implements the scheme on 0.5 percent of the total area and works to improve in the coming years. The state offers a 90% subsidy to all registered farmers in the drip category and 75% sprinklers.
Farmers under the scheme are introduced to a micro-irrigation system that uses the advanced technology of plastic pipes set near the plant’s root.
Agricultural input Rabi
The scheme was shut early February, though it will resume once the government puts everything in place. The government offers farmers machines from Bihar manufactures. Farmers will benefit from various grants from the government, especially the BC/SC citizens.
- Agricultural input grant
- Diesel grant Kharif
- Seed grant application
- Organic farming grants
- Water life green
- Agricultural mechanization scheme
- Diesel grant Rabi.
Required documents for DBT agriculture registration
- Aadhaar card
- A passport size photo for the farmer.
- ROR (record of right) of the farmer’s land upload on the portal when sending the other details.
- A copy of the first page of the bank passbook containing beneficiary details.
- ID proof documents
- A copy of the caste category certificate.
DBT Agriculture Registration 2023
Step-by-step for DBT Agriculture Registration 2023
- To access or register any of the schemes under the DBT agriculture, use the link https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the “register” button.
- A new page will open, reflecting three categories CSC, Sahaj, and the general user.
- Now select the authentication type and select the user type to continue.
- Sahaj is an official body in Bihar create to help farmers with DBT.
- Select any of the three and follow the instruction from the portal. Enter collect details for any mistake that will disqualify you from the list of the beneficiary.
- The system will send an OTP. The number is require during the application to verify all details.
- Now select:
- The system will show your name as written on the Aadhaar.
- The farmer’s category
- Once you enter the details, recheck, and click submit to complete the application process.
For more info about visit Bihar DBT Agricultural official webhomepage https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
DBT agriculture bihar gov in check status