ईडब्ल्यूएस सर्टिफिकेट Economically weaker section EWS certificate 2021 Application Form at ews official website. ईडब्ल्यूएस फूल फॉर्म क्या है
The Indian government provides a balance in resource distribution among all Indian residents. The country contains several communities. Where some are economically weak and require government support. To balance the equation, the Indian government has established programs such as the EWS certificate. The government allocates a 10 per cent quota for the EWS (economic weaker section category). The EWS beneficiary can get government jobs such as administrative services, SSC, Railway and more. They can also benefit through the education sector (higher education).
What is ews
The EWS program was established in 2019 (revenue department) to benefit all Indian state EWS citizens. Gujarat state is the pioneer in implementing the EWS reservation. The program 10percent of civil services post and other productive sectors in India. However, the service available Economical weaker section but not for different categories such as SC, ST and OBC. The applicants can apply for the EWS certificate online or offline.
EWS Eligibility Criteria 2021
The category accommodates Indian citizens who are not categorized under SC, ST and OBC categories. The applicant gross income is below 8 lakh per year. This includes the family’s income from other resources.
- Applicant should be from the General category.
- The income should be below 8 lakhs per annum.
- The applicants agricultural land area should be less than acres.
- Residential flat areas must be less than 1000.
- The residential plot area should be less than 100 sq. yards.
Required Documents for EWS certificate Application process
The EWS program is available for all states in India. The requirement is also different based on the state of the application. However, the applicant can visit with the standard documents mention below.
- Income certificate
- Applicants Pan card
- Aadhaar card.
- Caste certificate.
- BPL card
- Bank statement.
- A self-declaration or affidavit.
- Passport size photo.
- Other document based on your state.
EWS Application Process: Offline Method
- Open the EWS website page to download the EWS certificate in Pdf format.
- Once downloaded, enter all the required details correctly.
- Your state
- Name of applicant
- Father’s or husbands name.
- Financial year
- Passport size photo.
- Now attach the required documents and your recent photo.
- Recheck the details and submit the EWS form to Tehsil or block officer.
- To get an update, check with the nearest common service centre.
- You can also visit Jan Sewa Kendra for any EWS reports.
EWS Certificate Online Application process
Each state in India provides applicants with a unique website link to access the EWS service. However, some states are yet to develop or complete online platforms. The applicant can use the offline method before completion of online services.
Types EWS Certificate
The Indian government has developed two types of EWS certificate.
- State EWS
- Central EWS
States which have changed the eligibility criteria provide applicants with different ईडब्ल्यूएस सर्टिफिकेट. The validity period of the EWS certificate depends on the state you applied for the EWS.
EWS Reservation Quota issuing authorities 2021
To access the EWS benefits, the applicant needs the certificate of income and Asset from the respective authorities. The ईडब्ल्यूएस सर्टिफिकेट is a proof document of belonging to the economically weaker section.
EWS Certificate Application Form 2021 PDF Download
- How do I get the 10 per cent EWS reservation?
All eligible applicants must fulfil the set eligibility criteria by the state government. Once you achieve the requirements, you can apply through the Tehsil offices.
- Can I use the income certificate to benefit from the EWS reservation?
No, the income certificate is a document to show the family's income. The EWS certificate is a legal document to prove you belong to the EWS category.
- What are the benefits of an EWS Certificate?
The EWS beneficiaries can access government job and higher education services.
- How can I track the EWS application process?
An applicant can trace the EWS application status by visiting the Tehsil office of Jan Sewa office for EWS reports.
- ews full form
Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
- EWS Full Form in Hindi
EWS (Economically Weaker Sections)