The Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 online portal: registration, benefits, eligibility at Fasal Haryana web portal at https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
The agricultural sector in Haryana state is quite advanced, with digital systems running the sector. Farmers can avail of different land and crop information from an online designed portal. Meri Fasal Mera Byora is an online legal portal created by the Haryana Government to cater to state farmers. The Fasal Haryana portal contains multiple farming services. Farmers can register to access the information for all services. The Fasalharyana portal was launched on 5 July 2019 by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar to help in agricultural schemes.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora (MFMB) has several stakeholders who collaborate with the government to create a functional system. The state Agricultural marketing board, the citizen, resources information and department and the agriculture and farmers welfare. These groups have helped implement the portal, and farmers can enjoy the farming details online.
Farmers should use their Aadhaar and registered mobile number to register and receive the crop details. The system will provide information through SMS via the registered mobile number. The applicant must fill in several details such as crop names, variety, sowing time, etc. They will also provide a bank account passbook copy to furnish the registration process.
How to fill the Meri Fasal Mera Byora application form online
- Open the official Meri Fasal Mera Byora website page: https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- On the homepage menu, select the option “पंजीकरण (क्लिक करें)”
- The page will show an application form enter the mandatory details such as the mobile number and captcha code for verification.
- Select the continue button and enter the Aadhaar number and family id.
- Now click the search button. The page will provide an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP for authentication and proceed to enter the sowing land details. Enter all information regarding the crops.
- Enter the farmer’s details: name, address, bank account details.
- To complete the application, enter the Mandi/Aarthiya details.
- Recheck the information and click the submit button to complete the registration process.
- The system will provide a registration ID and password to help you log in.
Print the Meri Fasal Mera Byora application form
Applicants can print the application form directly from the portal through the steps below:
- Go to the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora website page. https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- On the menu, select the tab” प्रिंट करें to proceed.
- The system will show the application form, enter the mobile number, bank account details, and name.
- Now click the print button.
Required documents for MFMB portal registration
To register, farmers must avail of the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Enter the jam number and Khasra number by the Farad copy.
- The crop names, varieties, and sowing time.
- Your bank passbook copy.
- Registered mobile number
- A recent passport size photo.
The Haryana government promises to provide insurance cover and other protection plans for the MFMB scheme. Farmers can visit the common service centers CSC or the official website to register.
- The applicant should be a permanent Haryana resident.
- Have an Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- Farmers benefit from the scheme and receive information about their crops and farm.
- All government facilities are on one platform.
- Have recent and updated agricultural details such as crop sowing, market, and natural calamities.
Benefits of MFMB website portal
- Farmers will benefit from the food subsidy.
- The portal helps farmers learn the right time to work on their farms and about natural calamities.
- Help in seed, fertilizers, and agricultural loan distribution.
- All details about farming are updated on the portal.
- Farmers don’t have to visit the CSC officers but can use the online portal.
The Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora website is highly equipped to assist all farmers anytime. For more information or complaints, the site has the helpline number as follows:
Toll-free number 1800-180-2117, 1800-180-2060 call hours 9 am to 5 pm.