Details on FCI Manager Salary Slip 2024 (Pay slip). FCI manager recruitment, admit card, salary, result, syllabus 2024, Download FCI Pay Slip 2024 available soon at https://www.recruitmentfci.in
The FCI is an essential origination of the Indian Government that offers a wide range of career opportunities for people interested in working in the agriculture and food sectors. It provides candidates with the FCI job profile for typist, watchman, stenographer, assistant Grade III, and others. Employees working under the Food Corporation of India can apply for salary and job profile details. It offers services to the India Food Security Forum and Food Corporation of India in the PSU sector company.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) provides candidates to be employed in public sectors, hence gaining a considerable salary. Applicants working under different departments of FCI offices are offered training and a fixed amount during the training duration. The FCI can be applicable offline, and people can associate with it to apply for the pay slip. Applicants willing to get the FCI pay slip can be employed by employing FCI regularly, having an employee ID department code and place of work. People benefit from FCI manager receives perks and allowances that FCI FCI Manager provides as below;
- Post-retirement medical facility
- Medical allowance
- Leave travel facilities
- Cafeteria and house, dearness allowance
- Medical reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Central provident fund, etc.
Download FCI Pay Slip 2024
Download SCI Salary slip 2024 step by step procedure:
- First Download FCI HRMS APP and Install in your mobile phone
- Signin with Employee ID & MPIN
- Hit on the Salary button
- Then Tap on Get Salary option
- Choose & Select Year & Month
- You will get salary details in your mobile scress
- Select month in it
- Click on Download salary Slip option
- For downloading FCI salary slip (Pay Slip) 2023-2024
FCI Salary Slip 2024 Download Manually
Downloading process for FCI Pay slip Manually 2024 Step by step procedure
- Go to the closest FCI Department office or administrative head Office.
- The user needs to go to the account section in the Admin office.
- Type in your applicant form to get the respective month’s pay slip.
- Fill in your Department code, Employee ID, Name, and other information asked.
- After submitting the form, a Respective Admin Office employee will send your pay slip to the system.
How to Apply for FCI Manager Recruitment Online
The process to apply for FCI Manager Recruitment online
Applicants can apply for various posts through the below steps online;
- Progress to the official website of FCI https://www.recruitmentfci.in/.
- Press the ”Apply Online” option to open a window on the screen.
- Select the ”Click here for New Registration” tab and fill in the name, contact details, and email documents.
- A provisional Registration number and password will be generated on your system.
- An SMS and email showing the provisional registration number and password will be sent to your screen.
- If the candidate fails to complete the application form, they can save the data by selecting the ”Save &Next” tab.
- Candidates can use the ”Save & Next” facility to confirm the details in the online application form and modify the same if needed.
- Fill in and confirm the required details online.
- Next, press the final submit button.
- The candidate’s name or Their father /husband should be filled in carefully in the application as displayed in the certificates/Mark sheets/identity proof.
- Any alteration found on the application form may eliminate the candidate.
- Verify your details and save your application by pressing the ‘’Validate your details ” and ”Save &Next ” buttons.
- Lastly, upload scanned photos, signatures, and other documents per the specifications.
- Tap on the Preview tab to check and verify the entire application form before submitting it.
- Modify details if needed and press ”Final Submit” after confirming all the details correctly.
- Hit on the ‘’Payment’’ tab and proceed to make payment.
- Finally, tap on the ‘’Submit button to complete the application.
Selection Process for FCI Manager
Candidates availing for the FCI Manager post should be aware of the selection process to undergo the post. They will have to check the below selection process cycle;
- Online Test (Phase 1 and 2).
Eligibility criteria for FCI Manager post
Applicant needs to meet the following FCI manager criteria as mentioned below;
- Age Limit
The candidate applying for food corporation of India and should have a minimum age of 18 years, a maximum period of 28 years, and, for Hindi, 35 years.
Applicants can check the nationality criteria for the FCI Manager recruitment as stated below;
- User Should be a resident of India.
- Applicants should indicate whether they fit into any of the Minority Communities informed by the Government.
- It should be a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India in January 1962.
- Migrated applicants settled permanently in India.
- Educational Qualification
Candidate should be qualified for the FCI manager post that varies on the post name, postcode, and qualification for each manager post.
How to Download FCI Manager Admit Card?
Candidates must keep the documents for the FCI Manager Admit card until all the selection processes are complete. To check all the details on the FCI Manager Hall Ticket, you can download the Hall Ticket after it is uploaded on the official portal by following the steps below;
- Move to the FCI Manager admit card official website.
- Press on the ‘’Current Recruitment’’ option on the homepage.
- Fill in the login details, followed by the captcha code.
- Key on the login button to proceed.
- The FCI admit card appears on the screen.
- Lastly, download the admit card and get a printout copy of the hall ticket online.
FCI Manger Cut-off Marks Check
Procedure to check the FCI Manger cut-off marks
Applicants can view the qualified marks for the FCI Manager post at the official website of India. Here is a simple process to check the FCI Manager cut-off Mars;
- Navigate to the official website of FCI Manager cut-off marks.
- Press on the ‘’Current Recruitment’ ’option on the page.
- Choose the post for your choice to check the cut-off.
- The cut-off or zone-wise list of results will appear on your screen.
Steps to Check FCI Manager Answer Key
- Applicants can go to the official website through www.fci.gov.in.
- Tap on the FCI Manager recruitment link provided.
- You will be able to update the manager posts on the screen.
- Press on the FCI Manager Answer Keys Link on the next page.
- Complete the process by pressing on the download and taking a copy of the answer key.
FCI Manger Result Check
Step by step to check the FCI Manger result?
- Press the direct link given to install zone-wise results.
- You will be taken to the result page on the link provided.
- Input the hall ticket number and date of birth details as instructed.
- View the details and submit the form.
- Search the FCI Manager Exam Result on the screen.
- Next, save and download the result on the page.
- Print out a copy of the FCI Manager Exam Result for future reference.
- Press on the FCI official website.
- Proceed to the result tab, which appears on the screen.
- You will be redirected to the result page to complete the process.
Ways for FCI Manager Preparation Tips
Candidate can check various preparation tips that are helpful for their exams. Follow the steps given for the FCI manager preparation tips;
- Move to the entire syllabus and exam pattern before beginning the preparation.
- Follow a systematic study plan and follow the syllabus at a specific time.
- Next, solve all the previous questions and mock tests to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Select books for revision and get all the best study material for preparation.
For more information about FCI Manager recruitment 2024 visit this link Soon https://www.recruitmentfci.in/ (Official website)
FCI Full Form?
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
What are the FCI Manager application fees?
For general/Others: Rs.800 and no fees for SC/ST/PwBD and women.