The HCL Tech Bee Registration 2020 Eligibility, Application Form, Syllabus at Registrations.hcltechbee.com
HCL Tech Bee 2021
HCL Technologies is a global technology company. The HCL technology products are built on four decades of innovation. Renowned HCL technology company is to start up a new job program for class XII completed students . It is named as HCL TechBee program. the details of HCL TechBee 2020-2021 program like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, training program summary, program fee, stipend are given in this article.
|Article||HCL TechBee program 2020 – 2021|
|Authorised||by HCL Technologies|
|category||Training and Job|
|Eligibility||Completion of Class XII|
|Training||Duration 12 months|
|Program fee||Rs. 2 lakh + taxes|
|Stipend||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
About HCL Tech Bee program:
HCL TechBee is an early career program, it is for aspirants waiting to get full time jobs after completion of class XII. The candidates who have been selected should undergo 12-month training program. After successful completion of training program, HCL Technologies provides full time jobs for the candidates. For full details about HCL Tech Bee Program 2020 visit HCL training & staffing services official website.
Training Program Areas:
Training program focuses on personality development and overall education the candidate. It had been started in the following areas:
About Training Program:
- This program prepare candidates for the full-time jobs
- Includes Online assessments, assignments, discussions, case-based submissions etc.,
- Technology Specific IT certifications
- It is done in 3 steps: Foundation Training, Technology/ Domain Training, Professional Practice training.
Eligibility for HCL Tech Bee Program 2020 – 2021:
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- Educational Qualification: Completion of Class XII in 2019, 2020 (Even waiting for results)
- Subject specification: Mathematics or Business Mathematics
- (Training is available now at Lucknow, Noida, Madhurai, Chennai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Nagpur ( Bengaluru).
Details of Job:
- After successful completion of the training, candidate can work as full time IT professional with a salary of INR 2 lakh to 2.2 lakh.
- Benefits to the candidates:
- Health care benefits: Medical Insurance, Family Insurance, Routine health check-ups
- Discount and deals.
- Entry level roles: Application and Software development, Infrastructure Management Support, Design Engineer.
- Annual Income: INR 2 lakh (Applicable taxes)
- Financial assistance from bank is available.
- 100% program fee waiver (If score in training is 90% above)
- 50% program waiver (If score in training is 85-90%)
The selection procedure for HCL Tech Bee is purely merit basis. The aspirants of job should attend an online test. The candidates who passed in test are selected. After that they need to attend an interview. This interview decides the correct job holder.
|Selection Procedure||Merit basis|
How to register in the HCL Tech Bee 2020 – 2021 program?
You can easily get Sign in into website in the following procedure
- Open the website using the following link https://registrations.hcltechbee.com/
- At the homepage, you can see Sign Up option.
- Select it.
- Enter the details like name , Email Id, Phone number.
- You will get a mail.
- Using that create a User name and Password.
- Follow the procedure to complete your registration.
How to login to HCL TechBee?
- You can get log in with website in a very easy manner.
- Select the following link https://registrations.hcltechbee.com/
- Select LOGIN option.
- Enter User name and Password.
- And complete your procedure like searching details of your application etc…
HCL syllabus for written test 2020
HCL tech bee application last date 2020: 30th June 2020