The lic online payment (lic premium payment online) at www.licindia.in. Life Insurance Corporation policy Premium Online Payment step by step procedure given below https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#DirectPay
Life insurance policies are a fundamental priority for Indian citizens. With life uncertainties, one requires an insurance cover to cater for all challenges which may arise. India has the best public sector insurance company LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) which provides quality services across India. The company was establish on 1st September 1956 to help in life insurance matters. In the past policyholders have paid their premiums through the manual process such as visiting branch offices. These being a tiring process which leads to some policyholders paying late.
LIC Premium Payment Online
Today LIC has introduced a better convenient, safe and fast way to pay for your premiums. The online process reduces congestion and helps policyholders pay premiums on time. However, some policyholders haven’t learned to use the LIC web portal. From the portal, users can check the policy status, registered and unregistered policyholders pay the premium directly etc. today we check on how to make an online payment using LIC website portal.
LIC offline payment modes
- LIC branch offices
- Using cheque
- Through National Automated clearing House NACH pay.
LIC Premium Online Payment
LIC premium payment is fast through the online channel. Policyholders can use credit cards or debit card to complete the payment. New users should register online to create an account; you can also opt not to register and make payment using direct pay.
The premium payment process for (Registered users)
- Visit the LIC website portal https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#DirectPay
- On the homepage go to the option online services then click on the tab pay premium online.
- A new page will open with options:pay directly (without login) or through the customer portal.
- Select the tab through the customer portal. The system will open a new page.
- Enter the LIC login ID, and password then click submit button.
- Proceed to the “self-policies” tab to open the policy details.
- On this page click, the policy number and the page will display more information.
- Next, read and understand the details the select the tab “check and pay” to make an online payment.
- Now select the policy you want to pay and again select the option check to pay.
- The portal will open another payment gateway page. Here you can make the payment using secure modes.
- A list of secure payment modes will show Net banking, credit/debit card, online wallet etc. Choose your best option and complete the transaction.
- The page will display a list of approved banks; you need to pay the convenience fees plus service tax processing fee. To help in processing the LIC premium payments. Select the bank then click submit button.
- Now enter all details as request on the screen, then click the option “make payment.” The system will produce the payment receipt which is sent to the registered email id.
LIC Premium Payment Without Registration (Non-registered users)
- Open the LIC website portal https://licindia.in/
- The homepage will open, showing the option “online services.”
- On the menu, select the option “pay premium online” a new page will open, displaying two options: pay premiums using e-services or LIC pay direct.
- Since you’re not registered click, the LIC pay direct option to complete the online process.
- The system will open a new page enter new details such as policy number, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Recheck the details and select the submit tab. The portal will redirect you to the payment page.
- Here you can make payment according to your premiums, use the given payment modes to proceed.
- Once you’re done, the system will send the LIC payment receipt with a digital signature. The receipt is sent to your registered email id.
LIC Online Premium payment using the credit card or debit card
Besides the net banking process, policyholders can pay the premium using credit/debit cards online. These are processed using the IDBI gateway.
- On the official LIC website select the option IDBI gateway. The system will open a new page with different cards and their convenience plus service tax fee.
- Select the card you wish to transact with, and the total amount will reflect together with the applicable fee. Recheck the card details and then select the submit button.
- Next, you need to enter the debit/credit card details to help complete the process. Enter the card number, date of expiry, CVV number, and full names as per the card registered email id and phone number.
- Next, enter the captcha code displayed on the page.
- Now click the pay tab the portal will send a payment receipt to your registered email id.
Additional LIC premium payment methods
LIC policyholders can also use the following authorized centres to complete their premiums on time.
- Axis bank
- Corporation bank (Union Bank of India)
Payments through Franchisees and approved banks
You can pay LIC premium using other modes such as private companies or government services. These also ease the process as you dint have to visit the LIC branches. There four authorized services provide as follows:
- AP online: the Andhra Pradesh government website portal which is used by the AP policyholder only.
- MP online: Madhya Pradesh government website portal the services is used offline by the MP state citizens only.
- Suvidha infoserve: these a social-commerce unit which helps in bill payments for different services to any policyholder.
- Easy bill limited: the services serve all policyholders as they can pay different bill using the Easy bill limited service provider.
For the above modes to function, there are several factors to consider.
- The above channels accept cash only mode.
- Policyholders can pay through the channels for active policies only. There some policies which are not authorized or payable by the channels such as ULIPs and SSS categories.
- You cannot pay premiums for the next fiscal year example you cannot pay for next year premium using the four channels.
- For late payments, an 8% fee will be charge by the LIC Company.
LIC Payment by Paytm
Paytm is a popular online mobile wallet which is positively embraced in India. You can complete your LIC payment using the channel. It’s fast and straightforward, just like the online payment modes above.
- On your mobile or smart device download and install the Paytm wallet.
- Now on the search bar, enter the word “insurance premium payment.”
- The page will request you’re to select your insurer. Select or type the word LIC on the search bar.
- Click on the LIC option to continue, enter the policy number and then click “get premium.”
- The page will show the premium amount for your policy to select the amount to proceed.
- The portal will open the payment gateway to help make payments.
- The app will save the details, making it easy for next time payment.
- Once the payment is complete, the app will send a confirmation alert. If there is an error, the system will send back the money to your account for proper payment.