HP IFMS portal Himkosh portal 2022 – HP IFMS E-Salary, Challan, Login & eSALARY, ePension, eVitran, eChallan 2022, eKosh, HPNPS, AGHP-VLC, HPOLTIS. Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries Himachal Pradesh at https://himkosh.nic.in/
The Himachal Pradesh state government has implemented a unique digital IFMS portal for its employees. The portal was created to help in different services related to treasuries, accounts and lotteries. The Himkosh Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMS) portal is the legal portal open for the HP government employees. Here they can access the Himkosh login details, e-challan, salary slip information and GPF statement. The Himkosh portal is developed and works under the finance department and government of Himachal Pradesh. Employees can log in via the website link https://himkosh.nic.in/ or https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/.
Himachal pradesh state treasuries, accounts and lotteries, finance Dept, Govt HP portal
How to Login Himkosh
- Open the Himkosh HP IFMS official website portal.
- On the login page, click the tab E-bills.
- Next, enter your user id and password to continue.
- Enter the captcha code and click the login button to complete the process.
Check Himkosh E-salary Login Process
- Go to the Himkosh HP website page using the link https://himkosh.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, select the option E-salary.
- Proceed to the citizen services option.
- Next, click the salary statement and enter the employee code and name.
- Now click on the treasury name.
- Select the login tab to access the E-salary page.
List of E-Salary Services
On the Himkosh web portal employees can access information on:
- Monthly and annual salary slip.
- View the salary due and drawn statement.
- View details on the annual income statement.
- Advance recovery.
How to Download Himkosh Salary Slip and Statement
- Open the HP Himkosh E-salary login portal.
- Key in your employee code and click on the login button.
- Choose the salary slip tab, enter the month and year (mm yyyy) you wish to receive the statement.
- Now click the option “show” to generate the Himkosh salary slip or statement.
How to Get E-Challan Through the Himkosh Portal
- Go to the HP Himkosh website portal.
- Select the login button on the homepage.
- Enter the username and password.
- Proceed and enter the captcha code.
- Next, select the tab login to Himkosh E-challan page.
HP Himkosh E-Challan Payment at Himkosh.nic.in
- Visit the Himkosh HP integrated financial management information system website (ifms) portal.
- On the menu, click the challan payment option.
- Now enter the payment details, choose the department, district and treasury.
- Continue and choose DDO and HoA.
- Now enter the department reference number and payee details.
- Next enter name in the tender by section, address, email and operational mobile number.
- Choose the period and services of the challan payment.
- Enter the payment mode and type the total amount.
- Choose the bank and make an online challan payment through the HP Himkosh portal.
The Process to Download Himkosh HP E-challan receipt
- Open the HP Himkosh portal and login to the Himkosh challan web page.
- Enter the payment and payee details.
- Select the payment mode and get the e-challan.
- Next, click the option print challan.
- The system will generate a HIMGRN number save it for reference.
How to Download HP Himkosh GPF Statement Online
- Go to the official website portal and login with your user id and password.
- On the homepage, click the option “citizen services.”
- Next, choose the GPF statement.
- Open the link https://admis.hp.nic.in/aghp/employee.asp.
- Choose your series code and enter your GPF account number.
- Enter your PIN (4-digits).
- Now submit the form and download the GPF statement through the Himkosh web portal.
Himachal Pradesh IFMS Himkosh web portal online services
Himkosh contact details
- Himkosh Official portal
Direct link: https://himkosh.nic.in/