The HREX Haryana- the Haryana Employment Exchange Online Registration 2022 & Haryana State Employment Exchange Login at www.hrex.gov.in
The Indian Government initiated the Employment Exchange programs. Through the Employment Exchange Act 1959. The program has over the year’s assisted unemployed youth in a different state in India. The program also helps in providing information about various vacancies in specific departments. The Employment Exchanged focused on all unemployed youth, especially from lowly communities.
The Indian Government uses examinations to recruit applicants every year. However, not all vacancies require tests to hire candidates. The Government doesn’t hire or provide counselling sessions for the applicants. A set organisation (Employment Exchange) employs as assists all eligible youths.
The organisation operate State-wise and at the district level. Each state is responsible and should create an employment portal. Today we focus on the Haryana state Employment Exchange portal. Youths in Haryana state can access the Haryana Rojgar portal 2022 (HREX). The HREX Haryana organisation was created on 11th December 2019. It’s distributed in various locations in the state.
The Haryana Rojgar Mela 2022
Through the Haryana Rojgar Mela 2022, all qualified unemployed youths can seek different jobs. The applicant must qualify with 10th, intermediate, BA, B.com, BSc, Diploma and MA. Employment opportunities are available from private and public companies.
State companies provide information and job openings on the HREX Haryana portal. The portal also accommodates companies from outside the country. The companies participate annually in the district level employment fair. After selections, many youths get jobs from the Employment Mela programs.
Eligibility Criteria for HREX Haryana
The applicant must provide mandatory documents to avail of the HREX services.
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana state.
- They must be 18 years and above.
- Youth with education qualification (10th, intermediate, BA, BCom, BSc, Diploma and MA) can apply for the jobs.
- Applicants Aadhaar card.
- An identity card.
- Passport size photo.
- Registered mobile number.
- A parent job’s proof document in the state.
- A legal certificate from Sarpanch/municipal counsellor.
- A caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- An experience letter (optional)
HREX Registration 2022 and Application Process
- Open the Haryana Rojgar Exchange website portal or the Employment Exchange portal.
- On the homepage, select the Account section and click register from the menu.
- Direct Link https://hrex.gov.in/#/register
- The portal will display a new page click “register as job seeker” tab.
- Next, enter your mobile number, security code and click “send OTP.”
- The system will send the OTP to the number you have just entered. Use the OTP and click verify.
- The portal will open a new page showing the application form from the job fair.
- Enter the mandatory details on the application form.
- Check the information you filled in and click the signup button.
- Go to the homepage and click HREX login.
- The system will open the application form to enter your details: name, address, Aadhaar number, etc.
- If the details are okay, click submit button to complete the process.
HREX Haryana Login
- Visit the Haryana Employment Exchange portal.
- Select the option Account and proceed to click the sign-in button on the homepage.
- Key in your username and password.
- Next, enter the captcha code and select sign in.
- Once you log in, you can access all the HREX details.
The applicants can use the HREX Haryana contact details in the official Haryana Employment Exchange website portal for any inquiries.
- What kind of examinations are conducted by the Government for the Employment Exchange program?
The Government set several examinations such as UPSC, SSC and IPBS to recruit candidates.
- Can I register through other State Employment Exchange website for the same job opportunities?
No, every state in India has its employment portal designed for the particular state unemployed youths.
- What are the educational qualifications to avail of the HREX Haryana Employment?
Candidate with the following qualifications: 10th, intermediate, BA, BCom, BSc, Diploma and MA can apply for the available jobs.
- HREX Full Form
Haryana Rojgar Exchange