Family ID Haryana State Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana 2023. Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Apply Online at Meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Parivar Pehchan Patra
The Haryana government intends to have a collective sum of all families in the state. A rough estimate shows Haryana hosts more than 54 Lakhs families. The State government has developed schemes to suit various categories such as women, children, farmers, and education. None of the schemes has family members combined. The Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana scheme is creative development by the Haryana state government to launch a family identity card.
The card serves a significant purpose in identifying all families in the state and providing beneficial incentives. Haryana state residents need to register and update their family ID. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatter has initiated the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme to help collect complete family data. The ID is linked with all users’ details from birth, death, and marriage data. This keeps proper records of all life events and helps in fast retrieval of the details.
The family ID will also link the other schemes such as government subsidies, pensions, scholarships, and central and state government incentives. The card allows families to benefit from various schemes, grants, and funds. The Chief Minister urges all citizens to register and update the Family ID card to avoid inconveniences when the need arises. However, the Haryana government states each citizen must have a family ID card. The card represents different cards meaning users don’t require other cards to get government services..
Family ID Haryana
Haryana Family ID cards: benefits
The identity card is a crucial document, and it’s mandatory for all citizens. To receive the card, there are several eligibility criteria set by the government. The Parivar Pehchan Patra offers corruption-free services, accountability, and transparency in the government. It will be easy to identify the eligible people for different schemes in the state.
- The Haryana state citizens will quickly benefit from the government incentives through the family ID.
- It’s a transparent scheme that reduces corruption cases in various departments.
- The ID helps students enroll and attain scholarships for the government fast.
- Haryana residents can request jobs using the Family ID.
- The Parivar Pehchan Patra is available to Haryana native or permanent residents.
- All individual and family details are contained in one card (family ID).
- In case of the death of a member, the family members don’t require to use death certificates, ration cards, and other documents. The Family ID will hold all the information such as hospital, crematorium, and automatic name removal from the card.
To acquire the Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana card, eligible users must present the following details:
- Aadhaar card.
- The applicant must be a Haryana native.
- Indicate marital status.
- Active mobile number.
- Passport size photo.
- Income certificate.
- Residence certificate.
- Identity proof documents.
Service and schemes linked to Family identity card Haryana
The government has placed several schemes and services under the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme. Users can access the following services:
- The old-age Samman allowance.
- Disability pension yojana.
- Vidhwa pension yojana.
- Death certificate
- Birth certificate
- Marriage registration.
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Driving license
- Vehicle registration services.
Eligible families for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
All families living in Haryana will get a permanent family ID (8-digit card).
Families living in other states but need services and schemes from Haryana. They must register their families in the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme. However, they will receive a temporary family Id Haryana (9-digit card) with an indication letter “T,” meaning temporary.
The state government uses various government and semi-government educational institutions as verification centers. Eligible applicants should visit Atal Seva Kendra, Tehsil, Panchayat, Saral Kendra, Block, Gas Agencies, Schools, and colleges. This will help register and verify all (54lakhs) families under the family identity card scheme. The government aims to set up 500 verification centers in Haryana.
How to Apply for Family ID Haryana
Haryana state government is yet to create an online application process for the Family ID. Residents need must apply through a manual or offline method. Note the government doesn’t charge any application fee or processing charges.
Family ID application channels
1.Common service centers (CSC VLEs)
The village-level entrepreneurs manage the CSC
The State government manages Saral Kendras.
The appointed PPP operators work anywhere in the State.
- Visit the respective offices in (channels as mentioned above) and request the application form. You can also download the application form from the Family ID Haryana website portal.
- Fill in the required details: contact details, name, family members, address, Aadhaar number, ration card, and more.
- Recheck the details and submit the form to the center’s officer.
- The officers will verify the details and offer the family ID card after the given time frame.
How to Update Family Details
After receiving the Family Identity card, one can update any information through the website page.
- Visit the Parivar Pehchan Patra website page via the link https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
- On the menu, select “update family details.”
- Proceed and select the option “YES” only if you have the Family ID. Click “NO” and enter your Aadhaar number to continue.
- The system will verify the Family ID or Aadhaar number and allow you to update the details.
Family ID Haryana Login
- Go to the https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/ PPP website page.
- Select the “login” option on the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials: username, password, and captcha code.
- Click the login tab to access the page.
Family ID Haryana password recovery
- Open the link https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/Home/Login
- On the Family ID Haryana homepage, select the “login” option.
- Next, select “forgot password” and proceed to a new page.
- Key in your username and captcha code.
- Select the “submit” button and proceed with page instructions.
- How many families is the Haryana State government aiming to offer Family ID Haryana cards?
The government estimates to cover over 54lakhs families in the state.
- Can I apply for Family ID Haryana through the online process?
No, the government hasn’t designed any online application process. However, you can update your details online or download the application form through the PPP website. There are various application and verification centers set by the State.
- What is the primary purpose of Family ID Haryana?
The main reason Government requires residents to have a Family ID. It's to have a proper recording of all state citizens. It helps offer schemes and incentives to eligible citizens with a better recording. The card helps eliminate corruption cases and offers transparency.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana website
1 thought on “Parivar Pehchan Patra | Haryana Family ID Apply Online at Meraparivar.haryana.gov.in”
Sar j c B kavallani korukutunna sar