The ICICI bank Net banking: ICICI Net Banking Registration 2023, login, transfer funds through the ICICI Netbanking Account at www.icicibank.com
ICICI Net Banking
The ICICI bank is transnational banking and financial service institution which registers millions of customers in and out of the Indian country. The bank has 5,275 branches in India and works in 17 countries globally. ICICI is supportive of its customers by providing accessible services such as internet banking. Customers can transact money from anywhere without visiting the bank. They only need to register and login for services balance check, mini statements, transfer of funds, etc.
ICICI Net Banking Login
- Visit the official ICICI Netbanking Portal; on the login page, enter your id and password.
- Now click on the login tab, and there you can access all the internet banking services from one platform.
ICICI Net Banking Registration
Registration is the first process to access the net banking services; here, you provide personal details for verification. The applicant also creates a password and user id to help log in to the official net banking page.
- Go to the ICICI Net Banking website portal
- On the homepage, click the “login ” button next to the tab “personal banking.”
- Once login selects the tab “get user-id” to commence with the registration process.
- A new page will appear to click on the option “click here to proceed,” next enter your ICICI bank account number and registered mobile number. Now click the tab “go” to proceed to the next step.
- The portal will produce a user id for your account and send it on the portal.
- Again go to the login page and select “generate a password.”
- A new page will appear indicating “click here to proceed”
- Enter the user-id issued in the previous steps, then click “go.”
- Proceed and enter your registered mobile number, and the system will send an OTP.
- Enter the OTP for detailed verification; the system will then generate a password to access the internet banking portal.
How to Reset ICICI Bank Net Banking Password?
- Go to the official ICICI website https://www.icicibank.com/ page.
- On the menu, select the tab “get password” proceed and enter the user id then click the “Go” button.
- Enter the registered mobile number to receive the OTP then select the “go” option.
- Enter the OTP for the information validation process then click the “go’ tab.
- A new page will show prompting you to create a new password. Re-enter the password for verification and select the tab “go.”
- The portal will send a message on the password creation password.
How to Transfer Funds Through the ICICI Net Banking Service?
- Go to the ICICI internet banking page www.icicibank.com, and on the menu,
- Select the tab “funds transfer,” which is under the option “payment and transfer option.
- On the menu, select the relevant transfer type from the list offered. Next, click the option “transfer now.”
- On the beneficiary, the list selects the account to transfer money to check before transacting any cash.
- Proceed and enter details such as amount, date of transaction, payment type/mode then click submit.
- The portal will display the transaction details for verification; if correct, click the submit button to complete the transaction.