Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking Registration process. IOB Mobile Banking Registration 2024 Online. IOB Mobile Banking by Visiting the Bank Branch.
IOB Mobile Banking
Mobile banking apps are part of the new digital transformation services. The apps help in transacting funds from different financial facilities. It’s easy to operate a mobile app since they are user-friendly and hold simple features. Bank and financial institutions incorporate apps services into their system to help serve all customers easily. The banks avail of the services on the platform and connect to each user’s account details.
The Indian Overseas Bank is among India’s advanced public sector banks embracing a digital system. The bank has developed various mobile banking apps such as:
- IOB Mobile
- IOB mPassbook
- IOB Nanban
- BHIM IOB UPI
The applications help avail different services as follows:
- IOB balance check
- Downloading mini statement.
- Fund transfer options: NEFT, RTGS, IMPS
- Request for cheque book
- Credit card bill payment
- Blocking and unblocking the card
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- Sending and receiving money
- mPassbook services
- insurance details and payment
How to Register for IOB Mobile Banking using ATM
The IOB has many branches and ATMs across India; this helps all customers to get services easily. The user to carry their debit card and registered mobile number.
- Visit the Indian Overseas Bank ATM and swipe/insert your debit card PIN.
- Next, click the “other services” option and press the “mobile banking registration using debit card” tab.
- Next, enter the required information and follow theregistration instruction on the screen for the mobile banking services.
IOB Mobile Banking Registration Online
Step by step for IOB Mobile Banking Registration 2024 Online
- Go to the play store or App store section on your smartphone. Download the correct IOB mobile app.
- Install and open the application to allow various permissions such as call and SMS.
- Create the login credentials and log in to the app.
- Select the “SIM card” option, ensure it’s linked to the IOB bank to continue.
- Next, select the “Send SMS” option.
- A verification SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After the authentication process, press the “proceed” button to activate the mobile banking app.
- A new page opens, displaying the user’s account number.
- Review the details and click confirm tab.
- Next, create your preferred MPIN and re-enter to confirm the PIN.
- The page will send an OTP to your mobile number, enter the code and press the “verify OTP” option.
- The system will verify the code, proceed and create a log in password.
- Recheck the details and select submit tab.
- The app will save the information to complete the registration process.
IOB Mobile Banking by Visiting the Bank Branch
- Open the IOB website portal and download the mobile banking registration form.
- Take a printout and fill in all required detail.
- Next, attach the required documents and visit the nearest IOB bank.
- Review the information before submitting it to the IOB officer.
- The bank executive will verify the documents and information. Once satisfied, the bank will approve the request and proceed with the mobile banking registration process.
- The officer will help the user create and complete the procedure at the bank. The user can avail of mobile banking on their smartphone using the details offered during the registration process.
- What services are available on IOB mobile banking?
There are many banking services available on IOB mobile banking platform as follows:
- Balance check
- Downloading account statement.
- Cheque book request
- Credit card and debit card services
- Blocking and unblocking cards
- Request for loans
- Funds transfer.
- Utility bills
- Can I change the mobile banking app MPIN?
Yes, the user can change the login PIN on the app by selecting the “edit profile” > “forgot mobile banking MPIN” options.