Andhra Pradesh Jagananna amma vodi login online web portal at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Amma vodi payment status check online & Hm login, Principal Login, MIS reports 2021, Beneficiary status search, 2nd Beneficiary list 2021
Jagananna Amma Vodi
The Jagananna Amma Vodi is a legal and registered scheme launched and sponsored by the Andhra Pradesh state in India. The scheme aims to provide education to all children under the poverty line and help them acquire a better life. The Amma Vodi social scheme was officially launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy early this year (January 9, 2020). The government urges candidates to fit the eligibility criteria for applying for the sponsorship. Those already in the system can check the status of payment through the official website page www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
The fund distribution will take place district wise (RS.15000/-) and sent to the beneficiary account. Children benefiting from the scheme are to use their parent/guardian Aadhaar number to check the status of the payment
Amma Vodi Login
|Jagananna amma vodi HM Login / Principal login||http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/districtlogins.html|
|Jagananna amma vodi beneficiary search||https://ammavodihm3.apcfss.in/searchUidActionForm.htm|
|Amma vodi MIS Reports||http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/Reports.jsp|
|OFFICER / 2 nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN||https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/MIS_districtlogins.html|
|Jagananna amma vodi District Wise HM Login||HM Login Link|
|Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam (Vizag), East Godavari||http://ammavodihm1.apcfss.in/|
|West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, SPSR Nellore||http://ammavodihm2.apcfss.in/|
|Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor||http://ammavodihm4.apcfss.in/|
How to Apply For Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme.
The application process is easy; candidates require legal documents to proceed. They can use the online or offline method to apply.
- Applicants can visit the nearest government office and pick the application form. Candidates can also visit the official website page Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in and download the application form.
- Go to the menu and click on the tab “download Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme” take a printout of the form and fill all the required details.
- Recheck the information and affix the application form with a passport size photo of your child.
- Before the submission, attach proof documents to the form the submit at the nearest government office.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna ammavodi Scheme
- The family applying for the scheme should have a white ration card.
- They should be in the below poverty lone category.
- Candidates’ families should have either an Aadhaar card or voter ID card.
- Any child studying from standard one to standard twelve can apply for the scheme; they must be in a government or private aided school, private unaided, junior, and residential schools.
- The parent should ensure that children maintain a minimum of 75 percent school attendance.
- The applicant’s family should be Andhra Pradesh citizens.
- If the child discontinues before the academic year is over, they cannot apply again.
- All government employees are not allowed to apply for the scheme.
The Andhra pradesh government aims to help thousands of students in the state to help improve the education system in the state. Candidates eligible are required to check payment status from the portal. The government has already released the official list of candidates in January 2020. Students can use the Aadhaar card to check and know the progress of the payment.
The information available on Jagananna amma vodi status page
The portal has different sections where candidates can choose from; the status page is also located at the official portal. Here different details are indicated as follows:
- The name of the candidate
- Mother’s name.
- Name of the school.
- The district and municipality/Mandal.
- GP or ward.
- All the account details of the candidate.
- Whether eligible or not eligible.
- The sites give a reason why one notes eligible for the sponsorship application.
Jaganannaammavodi payment process to the beneficiary
- The state government is disbursing Rs 15000/- every month to the mother’s/guardian account if they are listed under the beneficiaries.
- The money is only sent to a verified bank account through a valid online mode.
- This amount will be transferred to the candidate’s account every January until the child completes the intermediate school education.
- The government won’t offer any other amount after completing school education.
Amma Vodi Status Check online Process
- Go to the official AP Jagananna Amma Vodi website http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the tab search child details for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Key in the mother’s Aadhaar number and security/verification code
- The scheme status page will appear on the screen.
- You can download and take a printout for future reference.
Benefits of Amma Vodi scheme
- The scheme gives equal chances to children below the poverty line to receive education, similarly like rich families.
- Children benefiting will have quality education and don’t have to worry about school fees.
- It allows all children to get an education and stay in school, abolishing child labor in the state.
- The government has offered Rs.15000/- every year and amount enough for the beneficiary’s education.
- The process is transparent and ken to help the education sector killing illiteracy in the state.
- It promotes the importance of education in the state, which will promote better careers in the future.
Documents required for the jaganna Amma Vodi scheme.
- The parents Aadhaar card.
- White ration card,
- All proof documents such as voter Id card, electricity bill, etc.
- The name of the school
- A valid bank account
- Passport size of the mother and child.
- The school identity card for confirmation.
The Andhra pradesh state government aims to help in the education sector is highly embraced as thousands of candidates have applied for the scheme and are benefiting. It’s a way to save the future of the state and children a chance to have a normal life for all children. The scheme is genuine and doesn’t discriminate anyone regardless of religion, family, or district. They offer equal opportunities to all children.
Note the parent or guardian is responsible for their child’s school attendance. Parents should ensure their ward has a good percentage in attendance to get a chance for application. Documentation is important as the government will verify all details before issuing the scholarship. The funds are directed to the bank account through an online wiring method to help keep proper records of each beneficiary.
4th Floor, B-Block, VTPS Road, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Contact number: 9705655349, 9705454869
Email ID : apcse.@ap.gov.in