Jansunwai UP Login Portal & App: Jansunwai Samadhan Portal is a system for grievance redressal in Uttar Pradesh. It is specially designed for good governance. By this portal, people can register a complaint on their problems those are to be solved by Government of UP. This article provides you the procedures to register grievance, tracking grievance, giving feedback, reminder etc.,
Jansunwai UP Complaint Grievance Portal 2024
Samadhan portal is named as Integrated Grievance Redressal System (jansunwai up 2024). This system is launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief minister for providing opportunity to the people of UP to convey their complaints without going to the government offices. This is to make the authorities accountable to the people in all matters and facilities provided for them by the government. This portal is known as JANSUNWAI portal.
How to Register Grievance in Jansunwai Portal?
All the citizens of UP can register grievance in the official portal, but there are some matters about which complaint cannot be registered. The procedure for registering grievance:
- Open the official website of Jansunwai portal or Samadhan portal. You will get home page of the website.
- Select Register Grievance option in the home page.
- You will get a disclaimer. Read the list. If you agree with it, Select checkbox.
- Click SUBMIT button.
- You can see Registration form. In that enter Email ID or Mobile number.
- Enter CAPTCHA digits given in the box beside it.
- After that select Send OTP option.
- Enter the OTP, after that a complaint form will appear. Fill all the details regarding applicant, complaint, address etc.,
- If a complaint had been registered earlier, applicant need to enter all the details of previous application. Select Reference Safe option. After submission of grievance, applicant will get an SMS or mail to mobile number or Email ID.
Save that reference number for further use.
How to Track Grievance in Jansunwai Samadhan Web Portal?
You can also track your complaint ( grievance)status. It can be done in the following procedure.
- Open the official website of the Jansunwai portal using the link given below jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- In the homepage, you will find “Track Grievance” link. Select it.
- You will get a page to track complaint status. Enter complaint number, Mobile number or Email ID.
- Enter CAPTCHA digits. Select Submit.
- You can find the status of your grievance.
How to give a reminder in Samadhan Portal?
If you feel that your application is not considered, you can also give reminder to the authorities in the following procedure.
- Open the official website of Jansunwai Samadhan up 2024 portal.
- Select Send reminder link.
- You will get Send Reminder page. Enter complaint number.
- Select send reminder button.
How to Send Feedback to Jansunwai Samadhan Portal?
You can also give feedback to the disposed complaints by using the official website.
- Go to the official website.
- Select “Give feedback” link.
- Enter Registered Grievance ID. Enter registered mobile number or Email ID.
- Give rating by clicking on the stars.
- You can also write feedback in your own words (with a maximum of 4000 words).
- Enter CAPTCHA digits. Select Send OTP.
How to Cancel Jansunwai Complaint
Please refer jansunwai up online 2024 official website.
Benefits of Jansunwai portal:
- Facilitates people to register grievance at any time from any location. This makes the procedure easy.
- No need to visit offices and authorities to book their complaint.
- There are officers for each and every department.
- Also this portal makes the complaint confidential. Since other than authorities, no one knows the person except user name.
- Online Portal is an user-friendly interface among citizens and authorties.
- There will be no confusion with names of the citizens, as unique username and password is given to each citizen.
- It is better than manual process, since an SMS will be sent to applicants after registering complaint, tracking, reminder or sending feedback.
- Also officers should update disposal report after disposal action of complaint.
Topics that are not considered as grievances:
- Demand for financial assistance or job
- Subjudice matters
Request from government employees regarding their transfers and service matters unless they have used all redressal option in their department.
jansunwai portal contact information
Contact Number: N.A