Jharkhand Ration card 2020: How to apply, types of Ration cards, Ration card list 2020 at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Ration card
Ration card is quite an important document for many citizens in India, the benefit of receiving food at a subsidized price. It helps them afford a variety of food grains from the public distribution system set by the government. Ration card is a legal document issued to all Indian citizens. The government issues the card under the National food security Act and overseen by the Food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs department.
There are different types of Ration cards issued according to the income level of the family. Citizens in the low section of society benefit from the Ration card food subsidy program. They can receive food at lower prices and other government benefit schemes. Ration cards also act as a proof document in different occasions and applications.
Types of Ration card Jharkhand state
The card is issued under Antyodaya Yojana for people who are financially weaker than any other social class.
The cardholder is consider as part of the priority household; they reside in the rural areas of the Jharkhand state.
The abbreviation means Non-priority households, people under this ration card don’t receive any subsidy on the goods bought. They are considered stable according to the annual income.
White ration card
The card is issued to people who have an annual income of more than RS.1 lakh.
Required documents for Ration card application process
Ration card applications can be made through online and offline methods. Applicants need to provide several documents before applying for the card.
- Your bank account details or passbook.
- Passport size photos for all family members attested by the gazette officer.
- Electricity bill
- A house rent document.
- Telephone bill.
How to apply for Jharkhand Ration card
Once you have the documents now, you can apply for the card through the online or offline mode.
- Go to the official Jharkhand Ration card website portal https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click the option “online service” next click on the tab “online application.”
- A new page will appear, here the term and conditions are display read and then click the “Submit” button.
- Next, go to the option “apply for new ration card” and click the proceed button.
- You’re to enter your registered mobile number; the system will display the application form on the screen.
- Enter all mandatory details on the form then click “Continue” button.
- The portal will send an OTP to your mobile number, enter the number on the space provided for verification.
- The system will verify the information and send you a reference number on the screen.
- Now select the “save” button, take a printout of the document, and submit at the DSO offices located near you.
Jharkhand Ration card list 2020
The state government has issued a website where citizens can check applicants who have to receive the Ration card. The site also has other significant Ration details, use the steps below for list checking:
- Visit the Jharkhand Ration card website portal.
- On the menu, select the tab e-services to proceed and click the e-ration card option to continue.
- From the menu, select the village list option and enter the following details:
- Gram Panchayat
- Now click the “go” button, the system will display a list of Ration card applicants from the selected village.
Jharkhand Ration card status check online
Once you submit the application form at the DSO office, you can check your application’s status from the official website.
- Navigate to the official Jharkhand Ration card website portal https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click the link “online service,” followed by the option “application status.”
- Enter all required details: the reference number and mobile number.
- Now click the option “check status” the system will automatically display the status of your card.
How to make corrections on the Jharkhand Ration card?
Applicants who need to change or make corrections can use the website link. The process requires a few steps as follows:
- Go to the Jharkhand Ration card web page: https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
- On the home screen, select the option “online services,” then click the tab “online application.”
- The page will display your ration card details select the proceed button.
- The portal will open a new page, here select your error and make all corrections necessary.
- Recheck the information not to make mistakes again. If correct, now enter the ration card number and mobile number.
- Next, add your Aadhaar card number and click the option “get OTP” enter the OTP number for verification to proceed.
- If the applicant wants to add a new member, they need to enter information about the member and click “send.”
- Now you can take a printout copy and submit it to the DSO offices near you.
- Where can I find DSO offices in Jharkhand?
The government has set different DSO offices in the state. Almost all districts and villages have DSO offices to help citizens access them quickly. You can also check from the official website for the location of the DSO office.
- How days the Ration card after application?
Once you submit the Ration card application, the documents are verified, and if correct, the process takes up to 15 days for the card to be sent to the applicant.