The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam 2021 amount status: Registration, Application, Eligibility, and Kalyana Laxmi Application Status check at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Kalyana Laxmi Status
The famous Kalyana Laxmi and Shaadi Mubarak schemes are legal welfare schemes introduced by the Telangana government. The scheme is designed for girls age 18 and above planning their marriage. The marriage ceremony is sacred and requires proper preparation from both the bride and groom’s side. However, many girls strain to accomplish their marriage wishes due to lack of finances. The Telangana government through the Chief Minister KCR. Have address the financial issues for girls from poor backgrounds. Kalyana Laxmi’s scheme works for girls from minority groups in the Telangana society. These will help poor families marry off their daughters with financial constraints and fulfilling their wishes.
The Telangana state government has provided Rs.1,00,116/- to support marriage expenses. The scheme has benefited many by 2018; the number was 3,50,000/-. The scheme was established on 14th October 2014, helping many girls from SC/ST/OBC classes. The Chief Minister announced two components that work the same for different religions.
- Kalyana Lakshmi for the Hindu minority in the BPL category.
- Shaadi Mubarak for Muslim minority communities.
Eligibility criteria for Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
- The girl should be from a minority community in Telangana (below the poverty line).
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The girl must be 18 years and above at the time of marriage.
- The family’s income should be less than Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
- SC income limits Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- ST income limits Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- BC/EBC total income limit for urban applicant Rs. 2, 00,000 and urban Rs. 1, 50,000.
Required documents for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
- An Aadhaar card for the applicant.
- Age proof document such as a birth certificate.
- The caste certificate.
- An income certificate not more than six months from the bride and groom’s mother.
- A wedding card or marriage confirmation certificate.
- A VRO/Panchayath secretary approvalcertificate.
- A bride’s recent photograph.
Kalyana Lakshmi Application process
- Go to the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme website portal: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the tab Kalyana Lakshmi, Shaadi Mubarak.
- The portal will show the application form, enter the required details such as:
- Applicant’s personal details.
- Family income details
- Caste information
- Your permanent address
- Present address
- Bride’s bank account (for orphans brides)
- The bank account details for the bride’s mother.
- Now upload the documents and enter the captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
How to Kalyana Laxmi Status Check Online
- Visit the official Kalyana Lakshmi website page.
- Next, click the option “Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak” on the homepage.
- Now select the option “print/status,” the system will open a new page on the screen.
- Proceed and enter the bride’s Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- Next, click the tab “get status and print.”
How to edit Kalyana Laxmi application form 2021
You can edit any information or upload details on the application form
- Open the Kalyana Laxmi scheme portal.
- On the homepage, select the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak option.
- Proceed and click the option “edit/upload” the system will display a new page.
- Enter the marriage id and mobile number.
- Now select “get details” you can now edit or upload any document.