A Comprehensive process of Karnataka Caste Certificate Download. Karnataka Caste Certificate Download – Nada Kacheri Online. How To Check And Download Karnataka Caste certificate pdf. Karnataka Caste Certificate Download in Nadakacheri.
Indian state governments are gradually venturing into digital systems that help ease departmental projects. Residents can avail multiple certificates, including caste certificates, income certificates and other significant documents, using online platforms. Karnataka Government has established a simple digital website Nadakacheri Atalji Janasneshi Kendra, to help provide electronically generated documents.
Karnataka citizens can request for Caste certificate online to help in job seeking, school admission, special reservations or getting government incentives. The system is available via mobile and Computer devices, thus accommodating all users. State citizens can check different services from the Nadakacheri portal through login.
Nadakacheri Caste Certificate
Services Offered in Nadakacheri
Resides of Karnataka state of India benefit from various services offered by the Nadakacheri portal, including;
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Death certificate
- Living certificate
- Unemployment certificate
- Physically challenge certificate
- Population certificate
- Caste certificate
- Not married certificate
- Survivor certificate
- Agri-services certificate
- Social security scheme
Citizens Eligible to Acquire Caste Certificate
Nadakacheri residents under SC, ST, OBC, and MBC communities can only apply for the caste certificate.
Documents need to acquire a caste certificate in Karnataka
To avail of the caste certificate, you should have the following documents;
- Passport driving licenses
- PAN Card
- Election card
- Driving licenses
- Photo ID issued by an educational institution known by the government
- Aadhaar card or ID proof
- Canceled cheque
- Election card
- Ration card
- Post Office account passbook
- Government photo ID cards
- Bank passbook
- Water or electricity or telephone bill for not less than three months
- Driving license
Proof of Caste
- Self-attested caste certificate
- Father’s or relative’s school-leaving certificate
- School leaving certificate
Karnataka Caste Certificate Apply Online 2024 at Nadakacheri Portal
The process to apply for a caste certificate online using the Nadakacheri portal
This is the most convenient and time–saving method for many applicants. Applicants should follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri through link https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- Choose the online application button from the multiple choices provided.
- Browse through and click the apply online button
- Log in to the Nadakacheri page and enter your mobile number
- Click on your OTP option to access the code on your mobile number,
- Login andproceed to the menu section to view available services.
- Continue by hitting the caste certificate option
- A new page will open; key in your ration card and Aadhaar number.
- Progress to the Aadhaar ID option
- Select the English button to view options in English (preferred language)
- Answer all the necessary details and upload the needed documents
- Select the save button
- An Acknowledgment will be sent to your phone
- Press the ok button, and if you want to proceed with the payments, select proceed.
- Open the payment page, and choose your preferred mode.
- Ensure you pay the application charges to submit the application form successfully.
- The acknowledgment number will show on the Nadakacheri page upon submission.
- Save the date and download the form on your device.
Karnataka Caste Certificate Apply Offline
The Process to apply caste certificate offline
This method applies to citizens with no internet access.to apply offline, you are required to follow the below steps;
- Locate the Tahsildar’s office in your Taluk using Google maps
- Move to the clerical section and request a caste certificate application form
- Answer the required details and attach the necessary documents
- Finally, get to the notary and acquire an Affidavit form to prove that you are from a certain caste
Caste Certificate Karnataka Status Check
Steps to check caste certificate status in Karnataka online
Here are the steps to follow to check the status of your application after you have applied;
- visit the Nadakacheri website using the link https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk
- Choose the Online application tab that displays on the screen
- From the list, tap on the application status button
- A new window will show; enter your acknowledgment number
- Select the status option to view your submission’s status
Karnataka Caste Certificate Download
Steps to download a Karnataka caste certificate
- Navigate to the Nadakacheri portal using the link, https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- Progress to the important links section and press the print certificate button
- On the login page, key in your acknowledgment number
- Fill up the required details and press show certificate
- Print the certificate or download it as a PDF
Guide for Caste Certificate Verification
Below are comprehensive steps to follow to ensure that your documents are genuine and original;
- Proceed to the official Nadakacheri portal via https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- Continue by selecting the Nadakacheri certificate Verification button
- Fill up the acknowledgment number given during the application process
- Tap the read Barcode option and view your caste certificate by selecting show certificate.
- What are the charges for acquiring a caste certificate?
The fee charged for a caste certificate is Rs.15 per certificate
- How long can a caste certificate last?
Caste certificates have no expiry date and hence can last for a lifetime.