Karnataka Nadakacheri CV Apply online application caste certificate, Income certificate application status check online 2021 at Nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
The Karnataka state government aims to digitalize all systems to suit the Karnataka citizens. This reduces the manual process in the state. It also eliminates corruption, creating transparency in the government departments. The new website platform consolidates all types of certificates. Nadakacheri CV web portal is a unique portal where citizens can retrieve different certificates. One doesn’t require to visit the government offices in the state. They can easily apply, register, and download certificates at the comfort of their homes or offices. In the article, we have ways you can apply for your income certificate and caste certificate. The Nadakacheri CV scheme is official launched by the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra project for all Karnataka citizens.
Services available at the Nadakacheri CV portal
- Caste certificate.
- Agri services.
- An attestation of the family tree.
- Income certificate
- Living certificate
- HK region residence and eligibility.
- Minority certificate.
- Residence certificate.
- OBC certificate
- Population certificate
- Landholding certificate.
- Surviving family member.
How to Apply Income certificate at Nadakacheri website
- Go to the Nadakacheri Homepage portal www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Select the option “online application” on the homepage menu.
- A new page will open. Click “apply online” from the menu.
- Next, enter your mobile number, then click the “Get OTP” button.
- Select the “proceed” button.
- Continue and click the option “new request,” followed by the tab “income certificate.”
- The page will show an application form, enter the mandatory details.
- Next, upload the required documents and click the mode of delivery.
- Now click the save button; the system will provide an acknowledgment number through the registered mobile number.
- Next, pay your processing fee by clicking the online payment.
- Select the payment option and fill in the card details.
- The system will provide the certificate on Nada kacheri once you make the payments.
- The income certificate will be received according to the concerned authority
What are the Required Documents?
To successfully receive the income certificate, you should upload the following documents:
- An Aadhaar card.
- Application letter.
- Operational mobile number.
- Residential proof document.
- Report by Patwari/Sarpanch.
Nadakacheri Caste Certificate Online Application Process
The application process for a caste certificate.
- Go to the Nadakacheri website page, and on the homepage, click the option “online application.”
- Next, click “apply online,” and a new page will display.
- Enter your registered mobile number, then click the option “Get OTP.”
- Next, click the “proceed” button, and the homepage will open.
- Select the option “new request,” then proceed to “caste certificate.”
- The caste certificate application form will display on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents.
- Now click the mode of delivery and select the “save” button.
- The system will send an acknowledgment number to your registered mobile number.
- Next, click the option pay fee, proceed to “online payment.”
- Now click “make payment” and fill in all the card information.
- The system will produce the caste certificate after the payment is complete.
- The certificate is provided according to the concerned authority.
Residence Certificate Application Process at nadakacheri website
- Visit the Nadakacheri website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option “online application.”
- On the drop-down list, select the option “apply online.”
- Next, enter your mobile number and request for OTP.
- Select the proceed button and land on the homepage.
- Continue and click “new request,” followed by the tab residence certificate.
- The resident application form will display.
- Enter the required details and documents. Choose the mode of delivery and click the save button.
- The portal will send an acknowledgment number to your mobile number.
- Now click the tab “pay the fee” choose the online payment method.
- Select the option to make a payment, then fill in the card details.
- The residence certificate will be generated after the payment process.
Nadakacheri Application Status
- Go to the Nadakacheri website page www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the tab “online application.”
- Next, click the option “application status,” a new page will open.
- Enter the application type, enter the acknowledgment number in the space provided.
- Now click the button “get status.”
- The portal will generate status on the screen.
The online certificate verification
- Open the Nadakacheri website page,
- Selectthe option “online application on the homepage.
- Proceed and select the tab “online certificate verification.”
- Key in the acknowledgment number and click “show certificate details.”
- The portal will display the details online.
How to Download Nadakacheri CV Mobile app
- Go to your Google play store or App store.
- Enter the word Nadakacheri CV on the search bar.
- Select the first option and click install.
- The NadakacheriCV app will download on your mobile device.
How to give feedback online at nada kacheri
- Visit the www.nadakacheri official website page.
- Select the option “the feedback” on the homepage.
- A feedback form will display. Enter your name, email, and phone number. Now enter the message on the space provided.
- Recheck your details and click the submit button.