KVS Admission 2021 class 1-11th Kendriya Vidyalaya school application form soon at Kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2021-22 (or) https://kvs.gov.in/academic/admission-guidelines
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22
New admission guideline for the academic session (2020-21) regarding a student in class 1-11th is already released. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has officially released the admission schedule for the year 2020-21. Parents can check from the KVS online portal https://kvs.gov.in/ (or) www.kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The registration commences from July 20 at 10 am through the online platform. Parents for eligible students can apply using the offline or online portal by August 7 2020. For the class 11 on wards the admission will end by July 25, 2020, at 4 pm. The registration process for class 2 and beyond is conducted through seat availability.
Who can apply for KVS admission 2021?
The KV admission is designed for the central government, state government staff and private employees. The KV seats are divided into five categories, as follows:
|1st preference||Central government employees ward|
|2nd preference||army and ex-army men children|
|3rd preference||government employees|
|4th preference||single girl child quota|
|5th preference||for private and self-employed individuals|
Central and State government job defence
- 1st preference: the transferable central government staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd preference: the non-transferable central government employees and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd preference: ward PSU, autonomous bodies.
- 4th preference: the state government non-transferable workers.
- 5th preference: children belonging to any category if the seats are available.
Required Document for KV Admission
- The application form
- A residential proof document.
- Birth certificate.
- A caste certificate SC/ST/OBC/EWS/BPL
- A proof document for the relationship of grandchildren of PSU employee and Member of Parliament.
- Certificate of disability
- Certificate of retirement for the uniformed defence employees.
- A document or certificate showing the number of transfers.
Eligibility criteria KV Admission
|Admission||MINIMUM AGE (Years) ON 31st MARCH|
OF THE YEAR IN WHICH
ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
|MAXIMUM AGE (Years) ON 31st MARCH|
OF THE YEAR IN WHICH
ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
KVS Fee Structure 2020-2021
|1||Admission Fee||Rs. 25.00|
|2||Re Admission Fee||Rs 100.00|
|3(a)||IX Class & X Class (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|3(b)||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|3(c)||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|4(a)||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|4(b)||Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Form
Parents with children eligible for class 1 can apply online through the KVS portal. Other class can use the offline method where the board provides the application forms.
- The advertisement and admission for KVS vacancies will be issued on July 17, 2020, by the regional office.
- There is both an online and offline application method.
- The applicants or parents should collect the application form from the principal office.
- The application form is free; no charges are required.
- Fill the forms correctly before submitting; the information should be legit to avoid rejection.
- Send the application and attach the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya within the said dates. All applicants must be accompanied by the attested copies for the mandatory documents.
Category wise seats for KVS admission 2021
How to Register for KVS admission 2021 class 1
- Go to the KVS website portal https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/
- On the homepage select tab “KVS online admission portal link.”
- Next, click the option “register” on the menu.
- The system will open a new page select register button. Read the instruction given on the page and mark the declaration box.
- Click the proceed button; the registration page will show.
- Enter the mandatory details correctly then click the Register button.
- The system will send an OTP to verify the details.
- Now the registration process is complete. Ensure to keep the login details safe to help you log in.
How to Fill Kendriya vidyalaya Admission form
- Visit the KVS Admission website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option login. Enter your login details such as login id, child’s date of birth, mobile number, and security code.
- The system will open the application form, fill the required details on the form.
- Enter the parent details,
- Choice of schools (three option only)
- Recheck the information and click next button.
- Now upload the mandatory documents and click the preview button.
- If all details are correct click the submit button.
- The portal will send an OTP number to verify the information.
- Now the information is sent successfully. Next, click the print button to have a copy for reference.
- From the same site, applicants can check the application status.
KVS Admission under the MP quota
The admission process has special provisions for a member of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. The constituency MP issues the positions.
- The MP only makes the recommendations for class I-IX.
- The positions are provided above the strength of the class.
- All MP quota admissions are made at the beginning of the academic year.
- The applicant for the MP quota must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Download KVS Admission Notice 2020-2021 PDF Here