The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) policyholders have the privilege to enjoy online insurance services. The Corporation shifts from manual services to new digital services. To help the customer receive their products and services at ease. Today the e-service platforms provide a variety of services at users mobile or desktop gadgets. This has reduced the need to visit LIC offices and agents. It’s pretty fast and transparent, making it a safe way to operate.
LIC E Services
LIC customers can know their policy status online, pay for their premiums, loan LIC bonus and more. E-services allow the customer to supervise their policy details without much help from LIC officers. It is easy to register and utilize online services.
How to Register for LIC E-Services (Online Services)
LIC E-Services Online Registration step by step 2024 Process
- Open the LIC website page via the link https://licindia.in
- On the menu, select “online services” >”customer portal” options.
- A new page will open displaying LIC e-services >registration e-services under the tab “functionalities offered.”
- The page will display two options: registered user and new user
- Click on the new user tab to start the registration process.
- Enter the required details such as LIC policies, policy number, date of birth, applicant’s name, instalments, mobile number, email address and more.
- Confirm on the check box provided “I confirm that the mobile number mentioned above is registered under my name and is being used by me.”
- Recheck the information and click proceed button.
- Now enter your preferred user ID and password to help create login details.
- The system will send a welcome email to the registered email ID.s
- Next, confirm the registration process.
- The user can log in to the LIC website page using the login credentials.
- Select ‘registered user” and enter the user ID and password.
- Now you can avail yourself of all online services easily.
LIC Premium Payment 2024 Process
The policyholder can now pay a LIC premium using the online platform. It’s a secure service with proper recording on any transaction. Policy users can also check their status online using the e-service portal.
- Visit the LIC e-service website page link.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Next, select the “self/policies” tab to get policy details.
- Now click on “Renew LIC policy/ Due date” followed by the “pay premium” option.
- The system will open a new payment page to help the user clear the LIC payment.
- One can opt to pay via debit card, credit card, UPI, BHIM, net banking and more.
- The portal will provide a digitally signed e-receipt on your email ID.
Benefits of LIC E-Service Portal
The new digital system allows for more business expansion for LIC. More customers can avail of the services online, thus increasing business production. LIC customers also can avail any service at the comfort of their homes.
- Easy to operate, transparent and effective way of using LIC system.
- Customers can check their payment status online without visiting the branch offices.
- One can check the payment progress of every policy.
- It’s a simple way to transact and reduces the need to carry cash.
- The process reduced queuing at the LIC offices.
Why should users invest in LIC policies?
LIC is a popular insurance Corporation in India. It offers affordable insurance policies which cover individuals and family members. The policyholder can benefit from loans and liabilities at minimal interest. LIC assures users by providing excellent health and life insurance policies and helps save on taxes.
Who is eligible for e-services?
All LIC policyholders and new users can avail of LIC online services. The user needs to register using the above registration process and utilize the services.
LIC Full Form?
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)