RBL Bank Credit Card Payment 2023 : RBL Bank Credit Card Payment online through Net banking, UPI, Bill desk, Debit card, NEFT, IFSC Code at https://www.rblbank.com/credit-card-payments
RBL Credit Card Payment
The RBL Credit card bill payment is an essential process for everyone today. Paying the bills on time is the key priority to avoid hefty charges and bad credit scores. The RBL bank ensures all customers are paying their bills by introducing ways both offline and online on credit card bill payment. There are various ways discussed in the articles which help in clearing bills fast and easy.
RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Pay Online Process
RBI has different online methods for customers to choose from. The methods require simple steps and few documentations to pay your credit card bills successfully.
RBI Credit Card Payment Through Net Banking
- Visit the RBL net banking website portal; on the homepage, enter the username and password https://www.rblbank.com/credit-card-payments
- On the menu, go to the bill payment option then select the tab to add biller.
- Next, add the RBL credit card as your biller.
- After adding the card, you’re now eligible to make a direct payment. First, enter details such as the amount to transfer, bank account where the money will be debited.
- Recheck the details and click instant pay tab, the system will process the payment and provide a receipt.
RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Through Other Bank Net Banking
Customers have the option of paying bills using other bank’s net banking platform. They can follow the few guidelines as follows:
- Add your RBL bank credit card as the biller in the net banking account of the other bank.
- The funds can be paid directly from the savings account.
- After a successful transfer and payment process, the system will provide the receipt on the next day. However, the limit is release on the same day of payment.
- Next, the cardholder will receive a confirmation message to the registered mobile number and email id.
RBL Credit Payment via MyCard Mobile Banking
- Open the RBL bank MyCard app on your device.
- Directly go to the “make payment option,” here all your card details will reflect on the screen.
- Now select the amount you want to pay and the mode of payment.
- Next, make the payment; it fast and reliable. Note the limit will be released on the same day.
RBL Credit Card Payment via Billdesk
- Go to the RBL bill desk website portal.
- First, your prompt to read the guidelines on the page then proceed.
- Next, enter your credit card details, registered email id, mobile number, and select your preferred payment mode.
- Check to confirm the payment and then click the submit button.
- The portal will send the payment instantly, after which the confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
RBL Credit Card Bill Payment VIA UPI
- The cardholder needs to select between net banking or RBL bank MyCard app to make payment using UPI.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks on the bill payment option under the credit card options.
- Next, enter the amount to pay, recheck, and click on the submit button.
- On the page, click on the UPI tab and enter the VPA option.
- Proceed to select the “request” tab to continue.
- Now open the UPI application on the mobile device and make the payment.
- The system will credit the money to the card account immediately.
- However, customers should note they cannot pay the RBL bank credit card bill using the UPI system using the account number and IFSC code.
How to Make RBL Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT and IFSC Code
- Visit the official net banking account from any bank.
- On the menu, click the fund transfer tab, followed by the NEFT option from the same list.
- The page will request you to add beneficiary and enter their details such as
- Name of the RBL ban credit card as the Payee name.
- The payee account number.
- Bank name (RBL bank)
- RBL bank IFSC code.
- Branch location.
- Next payment using the savings account, the money will be debit to pay the credit card bills.
Credit Card Bill Payment Using RTGS via IFSC Code
RTGS services is a platform known to many and used to make different money transfers across India. The platform work if the amount is higher than Rs. 2 lakhs. The bank IFSC code is RATN0CRCARD, follow the steps below for successful bill payment.
- Log in to the net banking website portal, add the Kotak credit card on the beneficiary list.
- Next, go to the fund transfer tab; click on the RTGS option.
- Proceed and select a card from the list of the beneficiary and their details.
- Key in the amount to transfer then make RBL bank credit card payment.
RBL Bank Credit Card Payment Through NACH Via Any Other Bank
- The cardholder has to register the service by sending a form to the RBL bank.
- After the registration process, the amount set will be debited every month from the account automatically.
- The applicant can disable the system anytime.
RBL Credit Card Payment via Debit Card
- Go to the bet banking account and select option credit cards under the option bill payment.
- Next, choose the debit card from the given list, select the Razorpay or bill desk.
- Proceed to the next step and enter the card details, amount, and email id then click on the submit button.
- Enter the correct debit card details for your bank then submit.
- The system will process the request and credit the amount to your credit card.
Using Cash RBL Bank Credit Card Payment Bill Pay Process
- Go to the RBL bank branch and make a direct cash payment.
- Cardholder making payment of more than Rs. Fifty thousand will provide his PAN card, and a fee of Rs.250+GST applies in the process.
- The limit is released on the same day while the payment is credited on the next working day.
Credit Card Payment Using Cheque
- Credit card bill payments can also be cleared using a cheque.
- The cardholder can deposit the cheque at the bank or send it via courier.
- The bank has no additional charges for the service.
- Note deposit the cheque in advance to give a chance to cheque clearing and bill payment process to avoid overdue bills.
- RBL Bank Credit Card Payment direct link
- RBL Full Form
Ratnakar Bank Limited
- RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code