The Maharashtra state government has implemented a new system of record-keeping and serving state citizens. They have compiled all the land records in a simple and clear portal to help citizens access the information without visiting the land offices. Mahabhulekh (भूमि अभिलेख विभाग) is the official and legal government-owned website portal for state citizens. It has land-related information and land activities in the state; the portal offers citizen details about their property and land through the online process. Here all records are kept safe. The state government has introduced the new website to help ease the congestion and corruption cases in the land sector.
The Mahabhulekh web portal is also refer to as Satbara, Apna Khata, and Ualtara. The portal comes in handy for all the state citizens as they don’t have to visit the offices or use any resources. All land records from the past years can be trace from the web portal. The portal is control by the government, providing all land services online. The भूमि अभिलेख विभाग (Mahabhulekh) portal has another website known as https://www.bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in. The website is open to all citizens, and from here they receive relevant land records which they can download and print for reference. Citizens can view the 7/12 Maharashtra land record, 7/12 Utara, property card, and the Malmatta Petrak.
What is 7/12 Satbara Utara?
The Satbara Utara is an official document or registers kept and maintain by the Maharashtra state’s revenue department. The register contains important information about land is also refer to as an extract of documents. It a proof document about the owner, survey number area of the land, activities, etc. The documents help in land transfers such as inheritance or selling and buying. All these details are display on the official Mahabhulekh 7/12 website portal.
How to check Satbara 7/12 Utara in Mahabhulekh
- Visit the official Mahabhulekh 2021 official website portal.
- On the homepage, the menu selects the division/district of the state from the drop-down list.
- On selecting the district or division, now enter all required details regarding your land. Provide the location, area, revenue number, name, subdivision, and other important details.
- Please enter the captcha code provided; the system will send an OTP to enter it to continue.
- The system will display the Satbara Utara 7/12 document on the screen.
Important details about the Mahabhulekh
- It’s a significant web portal that holds all land records and information on the Maharashtra state.
- The Sahabhulekh is on the official website, which works under the Mahabhulekh site and is launch in 2008.
- In 2008 the state government introduced a land record monitoring body Digital Indian record Modernization Program (DLRMP) previously known as National land record Modernization program NLRMP
- The government introduced the Mahabhulekh Maharashtra website to curb corruption cases and produce the records fast, unlike in the manual process.
- It’s fast, convenient, and transparent, giving citizens accurate land records.
- The 7/12 extract document is an important document that helps citizens or landowners know about the location and size of land/property.
- The government can learn the type of activity and crops planted; the land is divided into two farming land and cultivation land types.