Mahadiscom : Maharashtra electricity board bill payment 2024 online at MSEDCL Portal https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss_view_pay_bill.aspx
Mahavitaran (Maharashtra state electricity distribution Co. Ltd) is a government body that oversees the electricity distribution and transmission in the Maharashtra state of India. The company ensures all homes and state utilities benefit with power supply every day.
They have set out strategies on electricity distribution and payment methods for Maharashtra state. The customer is eligible to pay the electricity bill offline or online using several methods, which will be discussed here.
The online process is easy and requires one to use a few steps to pay; the company has several online methods. One needs to login to the page and continue with the procedures, have your consumer number and other details to help login https://mahadiscom.in.
Mahadiscom Bill Payment 2024 Process
Step by step to pay MSEDCL Electricity Bills in online in 2024?
- Go to the official MSEDCL website page.
- On the homepage, go to the left part of the page and choose between the login button or view/pay bill to pay your bill directly.
- If the customer clicks on the login tab, they are prompted to provide name, password, and captcha code provided on the screen.
- Now one can view the bill details then make the payment according to the bill amount. There are different payment modes, such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, UPI, or e-wallets.
- Key in the necessary details, the page will send an OTP to your mobile number, enter the number, and click the submit button.
- Now the payment process is complete, save the e-receipt for reference.
- Users can also pay the bill using a direct payment method click on the view/pay bill option.
- Enter your type of consumer, consumer number, BU, and captcha code.
- The page will show the bill amount now you can proceed to pay using the modes provided by the page.
- After payment, the page will display the e-receipt for reference.
Maharashtra Electricity Bill Payment Using E-Wallets
- Open an e-wallet app on your mobile device, or visit the MSEDCL website portal https://www.mahadiscom.in.
- On the homepage, click on the tab electricity bills.
- Next, enter the state, and the board chose Maharashtra and Mahavitaran MSEDCL, respectively.
- Key in your subdivision from the list provides and proceed to enter your customer id.
- Next, click on proceed, where the portal will display the billing amount.
- Make the payment and save the e-receipt sent on the portal.
Paying MSEDCL Bill Using A Mahavitaran Mobile APP
- First, download the official MSEDCL app on your mobile phone.
- Mahavitaran mobile app Direct Download link given below
- On the homepage, login using your credentials then proceed to the view/pay bills.
- See the amount to pay from this section and proceed to pay using the provided modes.
- Now enter the payment details; the system will send an OTP to your mobile number. Enter the OTP then click on the submit button.
- After submitting the details, the portal will provide a receipt for reference.
Offline Methods for Maharashtra Electricity Board Bill Pay
- The customer can visit any MSEDCL subdivision office branch near them to pay their electricity bill. Carry the electricity bill with you as you visit the office. The officers at the stations will help you make a quick payment. You can opt for any payment mode, after which they will provide a receipt.
Msedcl Complaint at Mahadiscom.in
In case there are problems, complaints, or appreciation on the services can call the following numbers.
Helpdesk Contact Email: email@example.com
Mahavitaran App Download free Here
How to get electricity Bill details during lock down period in mahadiscom portal
Visit this link directly https://billcal.mahadiscom.in/consumerbill/. Fill your consumer number. Press ” Get consumer details” button, With in few seconds you electricity bill status will be display in the display
MSEDCL Full form
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited ( MSEDCL)