The Manav Sampada UP 2021 Ehrms UP Leave Apply Online at Manav sampada portal up http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. M-STHAPNA App download
Manav Sampada UP
Uttar Pradesh (UP) government has created a unique application tool designed for personnel management activities. The Manav Sampada portal website portal helps digitalize manual activities easing the government pressure of management. The tool helps in monitoring, planning, recruitment, posting, promoting, transfer and maintain service history. Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh portal is developed, maintained and launched by NIC UP state centre. The platform was launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, of Uttar Pradesh state. Government employees can apply, register upload document using the link http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. The Manav Sampada web portal helps integrate other e-government programs and services.
How to upload documents on the e-HRMS UP Manav Sampada
- Open the Manav Sampada Uttar pradesh website portal https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the general button to proceed.
- Now click the option “upload documents for the categories given below.
How to apply online on e-HRMS UP Portal registration process.
Government employees need to generate their employee user ID and password using the department authorized officials. Follow the step below to apply:
- Go to the e-HRMS UP Manav Sampada website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option e-HRMS login button.
- Now choose the following details:
- Department name.
- User id
- Captcha code.
- The official person login into the Manav Sampada portal. Next, click the option “create new user” the process is for new employee registration.
- Fill all the required employee information such as Name, father or husband’s name, date of birth, gender, joining date, department etc.
- Recheck the details and if correct click “submit button.
- The system will display the employee user ID, which is a six-digit number.
Manav Sampada Web Portal employee login process.
- Visit the e-HRMS Manav Sampada portal through the link http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- Select the option e-HRMS login tab on the homepage.
- Next choose the tabs department name, directorate/headquarter, user id, password and captcha code.
- The portal will show online employee services. You can apply online leave directly from the page.
How to apply for online leave Manav Sampada UP online portal.
The official notification for basic education council/basic education department. The primary and upper primary school teacher, headmasters, Shiksha Mitra and non-teaching staff, should apply their leaves through an online platform. The leave is offered after the applicant uses the e-HRMS human portal. The above groups can apply for online leave for the following.
- Child care leave
- Maternity leave
- Miscarriage leave
- Casual leave
- Medical leave.
M-STHAPNA App for Apply Online Leave for UP
The M-STHAPNA app for the online leave process.
To get the leave details to download the Android app from the link http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- Once the application process begins on your device, select the option “welcome continue to the login.”
- Now click the “exit” button and close the app.
- The system will show the login page enter the required details then click “login”.
- Again click the “exit” button to close the app.
- Next, select the e-HRMS user ID from the tab shown.
- Enter the user id and then click “ok” button.
- Next, enter your password and click “ok” tab click the check box to complete the process.
- Click the “login” button to access your details.
- Select the “apply for leave button” and if you’re checking the status of an applied leave. Click the option “check status.” User can also view pending requests by click on the option “view leave request” button.
- Now you can log out by selecting the “exit” tab.
How to apply for fresh leave at EHRMS UP APP
- On the same app, click the button “apply for leave” the screen will open a leave form.
- Fill all the details and submit to apply for the leave.
- Next, select the leave type button, choose the type of leave from the page.
- Click “ok” to the type of leave or “cancel” to cancel your selection.
- Choose the date from the page, select the start date then press “ok” or cancel.
- Enter the reason for applying for leaveand click ok button.
- Next choose the reporting officer, key in the Manav Sampada id as the reporting officer.
- Recheck the details and confirm if they are ok click submit button.
How to apply for leave on Manav Sampada UP portal.
- Go to the Manav Sampada UP website http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/ portal.
- Select the tab e-HRMS login on the homepage.
- Choose the department name, directorate/headquarters, user id, password and the captcha code.
- On the menu, select the option “online leave” and apply for leave.
- Click on the reporting officer, followed by add “reporting officer.”
- The portal will show a leave form on the screen. Select leave in online serviceson the destination enter block education officer.
- Enter the Name of the reporting officer and save the details.
- Again go back to the online leave and click apply leave.
- Select the type, select from date to date.
- Next, enter the reason you want to take the leave.
- Enter the address which you will stay during the leave.
- Recheck the details and submit the information, click ok to complete the process.
- The system will send the acceptance or rejection information on your mobile number.
How to download m-STHAPNA App
- Visit EHrms UP portal http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- In the right side of homepage Select “Download App” option
- Or direct link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.mSTHAPNA&hl=en_IN
- Press Download button in playstore button
- Use the EHrms UP leave apply app for free of cost.