The NADRS 2.0 Login – National Animal Disease Reporting System APP Download 2021. NADRS 2.0 app download at https://nadrsapps.gov.in
India’s central government and other significant bodies such as the National informatics center. Open different beneficial schemes for the Indian citizens.To help improve the country’s economic and citizen livelihood. The schemes are directed to different sectors, such agricultural sector. The NADRS is among the top developed schemes by the central government. It operates under the department of animal husbandry, dairy and fisheries through the NIC.
The NADRS scheme has a digitalized system that integrates MIS and GIS. The scheme is linked to the block and districts of every state in India. Every state is linked to the central disease reporting and monitoring unit (CDRMU). The CDRMU is attached to the department of animal husbandry and dairying and fisheries. National Animal Disease Reporting System aims to prevent and control infectious and contagious diseases in the animal act (2009) and was established in June 2009.
Purpose of NARDS
The scheme was develop to help experts recognize any existing disease in the country. It helps evaluate the level and situation of the disease. From the scheme, disease experts can monitor and evaluate the influence of various diseases in the country. This will help the government set different resources to curb the problem. The NADRS authorities will execute plans and programs which can educate farmers.
Objective of NADRS
- Provide effective ways of handling any rising animal disease in the country. It also helps in setting up the measure to fight the disease.
- NADRS uses a united management information system to provide guidance when solving animal issues.
- The NADRS mobile app and online portal help in reducing the manual system and improve the scheme efficiency.
- The mobile app is develop to monitor any livestock diseases in India.
NADRS 2.0 Mobile app
The government has launched a NADRS2.0 mobile app to help with animal disease information. The app has categorized the titles as:
- First information report (FIR)
- Daily incidence(DI)
- Vaccination coverage from the bloc veterinary officers,
The information is verified by the district veterinary officers and state veterinary officers through the app. Android devices support the NADRS app. It’s design to help in reporting any occurrence of animal disease. The app also helps in creating preventive measures and curative ways to treat the disease.
Department of Animal Husbandry and veterinary services.
- Revised First information report
- Daily incidence cases
- Dashboard features.
- Fish diseases
- Modified vaccination
- Has all actionable point discussed during the meetings
- The department shares NADRS data with the National Institute of veterinary Epidemiology and disease informatics NIVEDI.
- Photos of certain diseases incidents
- Information about Animal health camps is also included.
NADRS 2.0 Login
- Go to the National Animal disease reporting system (nadrs) via the link https://nadrsapps.gov.in/.
- Next, enter your password and user id obtained during the registration process.
- Enter the captcha code to proceed.
- Now click the login button to access NADRS details.
Nationwide Artificial Insemination Program (NAIP)
- Visit the NADRS website portal using the link https://nadrsapps.gov.in/KrishiKalian/AILogin.aspx.
- On the menu, select the tab Artificial insemination coverage.
- Enter your user id password.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click the login button.
The NAIP program states that “protect animals, they will protect you.” The applicant can check the NAIP report regarding state-wise progress, district wise progress, and village wise progress.
- What schemes and details are contained in the NADRS scheme list?
1) Planned schemes 2)Non-planned schemes 3) Latest government schemes 4) Fund utilization 5)Information about beneficiary 6)Allocations of funds.
- How is the NADRS project reaching farmers in the country?
The scheme has a website portal that is open to all farmers. They also have a mobile app that helps in reporting animal diseases. The project will use the SMS method to reach farmers and provide information on any new outbreaks and handle the issues.