2023 Nayara Petrol Pump Dealership Apply Online, Required Documents & Licenses for Nayara Petrol bunk at Nayaraenergy.com
Nayara Petrol Pump
Petrol dealerships are thriving in India, as many people in urban and rural areas are investing in the pump business. Today Indian citizens can participate in energy and petrol dealership by attaining the required documents and details. The business is both profitable to the country and entrepreneurs. The introduction of fuel pumps also helps serve thousands/millions of Indian residents with cars/ motor vehicles or machines. Rural areas get the privilege of starting booming businesses and increasing their revenue.
Nayara Energy is India’s significant, popular, and reliable petrol pump/petroleum product. The private Company has more than 6,000 plus retail fuel outlets and offers multiple opportunities to thousands of employees. It’s the second largest Company in India and provides flexible terms in petrol pump dealerships. Nayara Energy petrol provides the best profits making it a worthwhile investment for many business people in the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Nayara Energy Petrol Pump Dealership
To become a rural or urban pump dealer, one must fulfill the following details:
- An applicant should be 21 years to 55 years.
- One should have passed the 12th standard.
- For rural area applicants, one must have the 10th standard pass.
- If the applicant is from SC/ST category, they should have a 10th standard pass.
- One needs a turnover of 50 lakhs and liquid money of 30 lakhs.
- The applicant must provide an investment of:
- 70 lakhs for rural areas
- An 80 to 90 lakhs for urban areas resident
- 1 crore for state and National highways.
- People from urban locations must provide a minimum of 800 square meters.
- Applicants from state/National highways should provide a minimum land of 1200 square meters.
- One must offer commercial land.
- In leasing deals, the dealer should give a minimum of 19 years, 11 months and a maximum of 29 years and 11 months.
Required Documents for Nayara Energy Dealership
- PAN card
- Land or site photographs
- Legal land documents: land lease document, sale deed, agreement.
- Recent passport photo.
- Demand draft
- Legal and financial documents
- ITR for the past three years.
- Site plan
- An expression of interest (EOI).
Required Licenses for Nayara Energy Petrol Pump
- A No objection certificate (NOC) from the National/state highway authorities.
- A license from the petroleum and explosive department.
- District collector/magistrate NOC
- License from Gram Panchayat NOC (rural)
- Forest authorities: for a location near the forest.
- Letter from weight and measures stamping department approval.
How to Apply for Nayara Energy Petrol Pump Dealership
- Go to the official Nayara Energy Petrol Pump Dealership website portal link
- Open the homepage menu and access the application form.
- A toll-free number will show, and contact the respective officer.
- Next, enter the required details and attach mandatory documents.
- Enter your state and district in the space provided.
- Next, enter the captcha code, review the details and press the submit button.
- The petrol pump authorities will contact you for further processing.
Nayara Energy will review every application and document before setting a deal. They will check the land, income/funds, legal documentation, and other related details. Once the Company decides to offer a deal, the applicant will receive a letter of appointment (LOA) to certain the land is suitable for the petrol pump business.
- Who can apply for Nayara Energy dealerships?
Interested applicants should fulfill various criteria like land ownership, age, funds, and more, as mentioned above. Applicants can call the toll-free number to enquire about dealership details.
- What other business does Nayara Energy provide?
The Company offers refining, marketing, and petroleum production services. It has more than 6,000 retail fuel pumps in India.