Guide on Odisha Nirman Shramik List, Status, Nirman Shramik Registration 2024 Online & ओडिशा निर्माण श्रमिक सूची, स्थिति, पंजीकरण, ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2024 at https://nirmanshramik.odisha.gov.in/
Nirman Shramik Odisha
The Nirman Shramik Odisha Scheme is a security and welfare program initiated by the Government of Odisha, India. The scheme primarily targets construction workers and aims to provide them with financial assistance, healthcare benefits, and social security measures. The objective of the Odisha Nirman Shramik Scheme is to improve the livelihoods and well-being of construction workers in Odisha and ensure security benefits. It aims to provide a safety net and support system for workers and their families, contributing to their socio-economic development and overall welfare.
Under the Odisha Nirman Shramik Scheme, registered construction workers and their families are eligible for various benefits. These benefits include financial assistance for education, marriage, and healthcare expenses and compensation for accidental injury or death while performing construction-related work. The scheme also provides maternity benefits for female construction workers and access to a delicate healthcare program called the Biju Shramik Arogya Yojana, which offers medical coverage and treatment services.
To avail of the benefits of the Odisha Nirman Shramik Scheme, workers aged 18 to 60 must register with the Odisha Building and other construction workers’ Welfare Board. They must provide relevant documents and complete the registration process. Once registered, they become eligible for various welfare measures and the scheme’s financial assistance.
Documents are Availed in the Odisha Nirman Shramik List
Below are the documents needed for the Odisha Nirman Shramik List application;
- Employment certificate
- Age proof
- Nomination form
- Aadhaar card
- Passport-size photographs
Nirman Shramik Registration 2024 Online
Odisha Nirman Shramik: Online application
Construction workers in Odisha can apply for the Odisha Nirman Shramik beneficiaries in the steps below;
- Move to the Odisha Nirman Shramik official website link “https://nirmanshramik.odisha.gov.in/website/welcome”
- Locate and tap on the Registration Form on the menu bar of the home page
- Tap on the download option to print out theOdisha Nirman Shramik application form
- Fill up the correct details in their designated fields
- Attach the requested details to give enough proof
- You must pay a registration fee of Rs. 20 in the respective department.
- Finally, submit the form to the closest Odisha Building department to complete your application.
Nirman Shramik Odisha Gov in
Nirman Shramik Login
How to Login to the Odisha Nirman Shramik portal
Registered construction workers can log in to the Odisha Krushak portal in the steps mentioned below;
- Navigate to the Odisha Nirman portal website
- Locate and press the Construction Worker Login tab
- Input your Odisha Nirman username and the OTP generated to your mobile phone
- Finally, tap on the Signup button at the bottom of the page to log in successfully
Odisha Nirman Shramik Application Status Check
Steps to check your Odisha Nirman Shramik application status
The Odisha Nirman Shramik portal allows applicants to view their application status in the mentioned steps below;
- Progress to the official website of Odisha Nirman Shramik portal website
- Press the Know Your Status option on the menu bar
- Enter the Aadhaar number or the application ID in the spaces provided on the next page.
- The system will generate an automated message to your registered mobile number.
- Key in the OTP in the required field
- Your application status will pop up on your screen
How to File a Complaint in the Odisha Nirman Shramik List
In case of any grievances or queries concerning the Odisha Nirman Shramik portal, the applicants can file complaints in the following steps;
- Using your preferred web browser, visit the Odisha Nirman Shramik portal
- Look for the Feedback option on the home page and press it
- The complaint form will show up on the screen
- Fill up the requested details correctly and submit the form
- You will have filed a complaint successfully
Check the Complaint Status in Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2024
The procedure to check the complaint status in the Odisha Nirman Shramik List
Construction workers can check their complaint status in the Odisha Nirman Shramik portal in the generalized steps below;
- Visit the Odisha Nirman Shramik website
- Tap on the Know Your Status option on the menu bar
- On the redirected window, select the Complaint Status option
- Type your token number in the required field, then press the Check button
- Having entered the details correctly, your Odisha Nirman Shramik complaint status will appear on the screen
- What is the Odisha Nirman Shramik Scheme?
The Odisha Nirman Shramik Scheme is a security and welfare program initiated by the Government of Odisha, India. The scheme primarily targets construction workers and aims to provide them with financial assistance, healthcare benefits, and social security measures.