The Oasis Scholarship: West Bengal Oasis Scholarship 2021 SC/ST/OBC Online Application Registration, Status check & Last Date, Amount full details at https://oasis.gov.in/
Education scholarships are significant facilities for many students in WB. The majority of students have excellent qualifications but cannot afford proper education. The high school fee is quite a challenge leading to school dropout. The West Bengal government through the Backward classes welfare department and tribal development department. Have introduced the Oasis scholarship online program to help WB student education-wise.
Applicants wishing to avail the scholar ship should visit the Oasis scholarship website portal “https://oasis.gov.in/”. The scholarship has an opening and ending date. The program benefits students from class 9 onwards. Through the Oasisscholarship, there are different types of scholarships. These focus on economically challenges students and socially backward groups. The scholarship will cover the following students:
- High school
- Post-matric intermediate
Ensure to follow-up on every detail to avail of the Oasis benefits. Applicants should register and apply for the program. They can check the application status to learn the progress.
Essential details on the Oasis scholarship program
Required documents for Oasis Scholar ship 2021 application
Applicant must provide the following document during the application. The same document is used for the verification process.
- A passport size photograph (4 pieces)
- Caste certificate
- Student mark sheet for the previous examination.
- Birth certificate
- Applicants/family’s income certificate
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- A copy of the bank passbook.
- Domicile certificate.
- A recent fee receipt
The Oasis scholarship is generated for economically and backward classes. The student family income limit slightly differs and should exceed the said amount.
Pre-matric scholarship for SC students
- The applicant should be a resident of WB.
- They should be a student of class 9/10 and in the SC class.
- The annual family income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 2 00,000 from all income sources.
Pre-matric scholarship for ST students
- The applicant should be from the ST category and in the 9/10 class.
- One must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The family income should be below Rs. 2,00,000.
Post-matric scholarship for the OBC students
- The applicant should be from the OBC class.
- The annual income of the applicant should be below Rs. 1,00,000.
WB Post-Matric scholarship for SC/ST students
- The candidate must be class 9/10 and for the ST category.
- The family income must be below Rs. 1,00,000 annually.
Benefits offered by the WB Oasis scholar ship 2021
The benefits of the scholarship are provided according to the norms of the departments. The funds are allocated differently based on the category.
How to apply for the Oasis scholarship 2021
- Open the official Oasis scholarship website page https://oasis.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the options student registration tab.
- The registration form will display, enter all the required information on the application form.
- Enter the district or town of your college.
- Next, the applicant must verify the category.
- Recheck the registration details, especially the category information.
- The registration process is complete, proceed to the application process.
Oasis scholarship Online Application process
- Login to the WB Oasis scholarship website portal https://oasis.gov.in/.
- Enter your login details acquired during registration.
- On the candidate’s dashboard, select the option “apply.”
- The system will display the application form, enter all the required details as requested.
- Upload all the required documents according to the caste type.
- Review the application form and validate the details.
- Note once the form is submitted the no changes are allowed on the form.
- The applicant must take a filled-in copy of the application after submission.
- The application is sent to the BDO will all attached documents for verification.
Oasis Scholarship Renewal
The renewal process for Oasis scholarship 2021: The scholar ship should be renewed every year. Beneficiaries can renew the scholarship and continue enjoying the benefits.
- Visit the Oasis scholarship portal https://oasis.gov.in/
- Select the Renew button on the homepage under the student section.
- Direct link https://oasis.gov.in/apps/server/?redirect=/apps/portal/user/log_in.bcw
- Log in to the student dashboard using the user id and password.
- Now verify the previous details filled during the application. You can rectify any mistakes or add any detail.
- The system will display the renewal application form on the screen.
- Enter all mandatory details and upload the required documents.
- Submit the renewal applicant and take a print copy.
Oasis Scholarship Status Check
How to check Oasis application status: Students can check track the application status from the online portal. The site has both the renewal application status and the new application status.
- Go to the Oasis scholarship website page.
- On the homepage, click the option “track application.”
- The portal will open a new page, select the location of the college (district/town)
- Enter all mandatory details as requested on the page.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
- The system will show the status of your application instantly.
- Save, download, and printout the page.