Oriental bank of commerce net banking services: registration and OBC Net Banking login process step by step https://www.obconline.co.in/OBC_landing_page.html
OBC Net Banking
OBC bank was an Indian public sector bank offering all financial and banking services to Indian citizens. The bank has various branches (2390 branches and 2625ATMs), which serve passionately all customers providing digitalized and manual banking services. OBC later merged with the Punjab national banking (1st April 2020) and now ranks as the second-largest public sector bank in the country. The bank has implemented new online OBC Net Banking services where customers can operate their accounts from anywhere. The net banking platform provides users with the right to transfer and receive money online, check account balance, produce their mini statement, and many more services. However, customers have to register for the service, which we learn from this article.
OBC Net Banking Login
Oriental bank of commerce (OBC) bank net banking login process
Once the user is registered, they can easily log in to the net banking portal, the user id and password created are your login details for the page.
- Visit the official OBC website page and on the homepage, click the tab retailer user login for a corporate user click the corporate login tab to proceed.
- Next, enter the user id and password then click on the login option. Note corporate user will enter their corporate id and user id to login.
- Once login, you can access all the OBC net banking services such as balance checking, transfer funds, or get mini statement.
OBC Net Banking Registration
OBC bank net banking online registration process
The registration process requires several personal details, such as:
- OBC account number
- Date of birth and PAN card note the details should be the same as registered with the bank account.
- The debit card number and your ATM pin.
- Registered mobile number.
- Go to the official OBC website page, on the login page click the option self-user creation
- The homepage will open now enter the following details:
- OBC account number
- PAN card details
- Date of birth
- Next, click on the verify details tab, enter your registered mobile number to help in verification.
- Click the option “generate OTP” the system will send the OTP number to the mobile number. Enter the OTP to respective place for detail validation, then click continue.
- Proceed and enter the debit card details:
- The debit card number
- ATM pin
- Expiry date
- OBC account number
- Now press the continue button, and a new page will open.
- The user will get a user id to help log in to the OBC net banking portal. Now create a strong password for the net banking account.
- Next, accept OBC bank terms and conditions to complete the process.
How to reset the OBC bank net banking login and transaction password?
The OBC net banking user might prefer to change their password or may have forgotten it. They can create a new password using the steps below:
- Go to the official OBC website https://www.obconline.co.in/OBC_landing_page.html page.
- On the homepage, enter the user id then click the forgot password at the bottom of the page.
- Next, enter your user id, PAN card, date of birth, and then select the submit button.
- The portal will verify the details then send an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number for verification, then click continue.
- Now enter the debit card number, card expiry date, account type, and ATM pin then click the continue button.
- A new user reset page will open, here create a new password and confirm by re-entering it then click submit button. The portal will send you a message on the password updated successfully.
- Users can log in to the OBC net banking page using the new details.
OBC net banking features/services
- Users can pay taxes and online bills such as electricity bills, credit card bills, water bills, etc.
- You can buy insurance
- OBC account balance check
- Transfer and receive funds from OBC bank and other bank accounts.