PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana status check. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary list 2024 & 16th installments status check online. किसान सम्मान निधि लिस्ट 2024 at pm kisan-gov-in status 2024 Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/beneficiarystatus.aspx
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a recognized government scheme developed for small and marginal farmers in India. The scheme aims at financing all farmers with Rs 6,000/- each year as income support. The amount is offered in three installments, which are deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account. The scheme works under the Ministry of Agriculture and farmer’s welfare. A total budget of Rs.75000/- Crore is assigned to cover all eligible farmers in India. Piyush Goyal announced the scheme in the 2019 (interim Union) budget on 1st February 2019.
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- India upholds agricultural farming as part of economic growth. Therefore the government supports all small and marginal farmers SMFs. By introducing a scheme which will help increase farm produce for both the country and support the farmers.
- The scheme helps supplement the financial needs of the beneficiary by procuring other farm inputs. The government provides products to keep the crops healthy and help farmers get high benefits in the end.
- PM Kisan’s scheme reduces the need to borrow money from third-party lenders. To cater to the farming expenses. The scheme money will help finance the crops until harvest time.
- The land should be cultivatable and in the farmer’s name.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Individuals or family members with government or any constitutional post should not apply for the scheme.
- Applicants paying income tax in the last assessment years are not eligible for the scheme.
- Documents indicating the name of the farmer, age and gender.
- Caste certificates
- Aadhaar card expects the farmers in Assam, Meghalaya, J&K UTs of J&K and Laddakh.
- Voter’s id, driving license and NREGA job card.
- A bank passbook to show bank statements and information.
- Operational mobile number.
How to Register for PM Kisan Scheme Online
- Visit the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website page. https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationForm.aspx
- Proceed to the farmer’s corner section on the homepage.
- Click the option “new registration,” “edit Aadhaar details,” or “Beneficiary status” according to your preference.
- Next, enter all the mandatory details, then enter the captcha code.
- Recheck the details, then click the submit button.
- Select the save button, then take a printout.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary list 2024 (PM Kisan Beneficiary list)
The Pradan Mantri Kisan scheme has had different phases where the government has disbursed the money in different installments. Today we check on the 14th instalment, where the farmers will receive money on 25th December. The amount is transferred through an online transaction directly to the bank account. There are 9 Crore registered farmers waiting to receive the funds.
Applicants can check the status from the website or visit the respective offices. The farmers will get Rs. 6,000 annually, which is divided into three installments of Rs. 2,000. To check the beneficiary list 2020, use the official link https://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Step by step for PM Kisan Beneficiary list 2024 Status Check
- Go to the PM Kisan Yojana website “https://www.pmkisan.gov.in”
- On the PM Kisan homepage
- Select the beneficiary status tab under the farmer’s corner section.
- A new page will open; enter the required details
- Also, have your Aadhaar number, mobile number and account number
- Now click the option get details option
- The system will generate the application status on the screen.
How to Check PM Kisan list Using PMkisan APP
The government has developed a mobile app for all farmers. The app works on all smart devices, making it easy to access the scheme. You only require to download and install it on your phone. The app applicants can check their status, edit Aadhaar details and register for the PMKisan scheme.
- Users need to download the mobile app from their Google play store or App store.
- Install the app to enjoy the scheme benefits.
- After installation open, the app homepage will appear with different options.
- Next, select the tab beneficiary status on the menu.
- Now enter the ID type, followed by the ID number.
- Select the tab “get details,” the system will generate the application status immediately.
Features of PM Kisan Mobile APP
The PM Kisan mobile app provides various features that users utilize during registration, application and other scheme services.
- Users can check the beneficiary status from the app.
- Editing Aadhaar details.
- Applicants can check the status of the self-registration process.
- New registration for farmers who are not yet registered.
- Information about the PMKisan scheme.
- Send your query through the scheme helpline.
PM Kisan Yojana 7th Installment List
To succeed in the PM Kisan scheme, farmers need to check their registration details. The majority of farmers who don’t qualify fail due to wrong information. The Aadhaar and mobile number should match to register successfully. The government still offers registration chances to all farmers, ensure to edit or correct the details.
How to Check Percentage of PM Kisan Payment
Through the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website portal, farmers can access different information. Here they can check the percentage of successful payments for each scheme. These provide transparency and accountability for the beneficiaries.
- Go to the official website page Pmkisan.gov.in, and on the homepage, you will find the Indian Map.
- Select the installment in which you need the percentage, and then choose the state whose percentage you need to see.
- The portal will generate the following details:
- The state name,
- Installment number
- State payment success percentage
- The number of installments
- And full data of the payments.
The Total Amount Transferred Under the PM Kisan Scheme
Since the PMKisan Samman Nidhi scheme’s establishment, the government has managed to disburse the above amount. More farmers are yet to receive the finances despite the hard economic times. The government aims to provide all registered farmers and develop the agricultural sector in the country.
How to Check Beneficiary Name in PMKisan Scheme
New applicants can check their names on the website portal through the steps below.
- Go to the PMKisan portal using the link https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- For the portal homepage, select the option “beneficiary list.”
- Next, enter the details: state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- Now click the tab “get details,” the system will send the screen’s beneficiary list.
Farmers or applicants with queries or finding it difficult to access the PM Kisan scheme portal. They can request help through the set helpline numbers. Here they will be attended to by the PM Kisan officials.
- Toll-free helpline number: 1800115526/155261
- Helpline number:0120-6025109
how to check pm kisan scheme money
Direct link to check pm kisan scheme money status https://pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx