PMEGP Loan Scheme Online Application form 2020 Apply Online at kviconline.gov.in
PMEGP Loan Scheme 2020: India Prime Minister Narander Modi has released a new scheme named PMEGP (prime minister’s employment generation program) for Unemployed aspirants. This scheme is to generate opportunities in rural areas an as well as in urban areas of the country. This scheme is mainly useful for getting loans for unemployed candidates.
PMEGP online application Registration procedure has been started recently those who want to get this loans can visit the official website of PMEGP www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/. So the interested people can step forward and can fill the pmegp application form 2020 by visiting the official website of PMEGP and can follow the step wise procedure which is mentioned there.
Here are the steps to fill the PMEGP Loan 2020 Online Application form:
- Those who are interested to get this loans can follow the below given steps by visiting the official website of PMEGP (prime ministers employment generation program) www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/
- After visiting the website page do open it and there you can see the PMEGP 2020 online application form registration you just need to click on the option it will open in to a new browser.
- After that you will see a second tab in that you can see online application form submission. You just need to clock on the link it will be opened in a new browser.
- Then after that it will show preference for sponsoring agency and office in that preference option you can select your state, district and agency.
- There after selecting the agency you will be able to select legal type, prefix.
- After that you can enter your name, Aadhaar card number, date of birth, Age, Gender, Father Name, and your address.
- After filling all there above mentioned details in the application form then you need to enter the proposed location of PMEGP 2019 – 2020 unit your bank details, qualification, social category and all the other details required need to be filled.
- Then finally after filling the application you can click on the submit application button then your application form will be taken a step forward and the further process will begin.
- Before submitting the pmegp 2020 online application form make sure that there are no mistakes in the application form and all the details are very correct and you have submitted all the necessary documents required.
Important note: here is the important note that all the documents are mandatory and especially the Aadhaar card for PMEGP online application form submission.
Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) Application form Download links: