Easy methods to avail Punjab National Bank Mini Statement: SMS, Missed call, and mobile banking. PNB Mini Statement Number, Missed Call, SMS, ATM, Net Banking, Mobile Banking. PNB Mini Statement: How to Check Last 5 Transactions of PNB Account
PNB Mini Statement
Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is the second largest and top-best Indian public sector serving more than 180 million customers across the country. All customers are eligible for bank statements (mini or full statements) through multiple banking facilities. Interested customers can request a mini statement via SMS, missed call, mobile banking, internet banking, or visit the ATM.
The banking services are available on all operating systems allowing every user to access PNB service anywhere. PNB mini statement facilities provide users with recent transactions on their accounts. The user doesn’t require to visit the bank branch for a statement or balance check, thus saving time and resources.
How to Register Mobile Number for PNB Account Mobile Banking Services
To operate any banking services, registered customers need to present an active and registered mobile number. This helps activate services like SMS banking, mobile banking and missed call. PNB bank merges the number with the account making it easy to avail any detail.
The registration process can be conducted at the bank during the first-time account opening or later. The bank officer will provide a mobile number registration form, fill in the required details and submit it. PNB Bank officials will verify the details and send an SMS (OTP) to your registered number. After verification, the user can check different services through mobile.
Check PNB Mini Statement by Missed Call
How to check PNB Mini statement using missed call (enquiry number)
PNB clients seeking account mini statements can call the toll-free number from the registered mobile.
- Call the number 1800 180 2223.
- The system will disconnect the call after a few rings.
- An SMS containing the last ten transactions will show on your device.
One can also call a charged number 0120-2303090 for mini statement service.
PNB Mini Statement Using SMS Banking
The SMS method is easy and doesn’t require any internet connection. The account user needs to send the SMS in the following format.
- MINISTMT<space> 16-digit account number > send to 5607040.
The bank will send ten recent transactions from the page. SMS service charges Rs. 15+GST, and it’s available throughout.
Get PNB Mini Statement by Mobile Banking
Steps to get PNB mini statement using mobile banking
Mobile banking is quite easy and available on all devices. The user needs to download PNB mobile app for more services.
- Get the PNB mPassbook app on your smartphone.
- Open and register your banking details to access login credentials.
- Log in using your MPIN to continue.
- Click the “saving or current account option on the page.
- Next, select the “mini statement” tab to open recent account transactions.
- Download the mini-statement for reference.
PNB Mini Statement by Netbanking
Step by step to access Punjab National Bank mini statement using internet banking
- Open your PNB internet banking portal.
- Next, enter your user ID and press the continue button.
- Enter your password and click the login tab.
- Proceed to the “accounts” section to view the account statement details.
- Select the period and download or send the mini-statement via email.
PNB Mini Statement via ATM
- Visit the nearest PNB ATM.
- Insert the debit card and enter the PIN to access banking services.
- Next, click the “mini statement” option from the menu.
- The machine will display ten transactions on the screen.
- Take a printout for reference.
PNB Balance Check Number
Give a missed call to toll free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS
Punjab National Bank Balance Check
- Are there any charges for a mini-statement request?
The PNB mini statement service is free. The SMS charges normal charges.
- How many times can account user check their mini-statement?
There are no limitations in the number of times one can check their bank mini statement.
- PNB Full Form?
Punjab National Bank (PNB)