SAMAGRA SHIKSHA PRABANDH Portal 2023 Details: School Photo Upload, Monthly Progress & Upload Photographs of the School at https://samagrashiksha.in
India’s education system is pretty balanced, digitalized, and effectively administered to all learners in the country. The central and state government work to provide quality education by investing in various systems. Students receive equal opportunities where economically weak families avail scholarships, financial aid, and special programs. The government implemented multiple platforms during the Covid-19 pandemic tenure, giving learners a chance to continue with their studies remotely.
This is an effective portal launched by the Ministry of Education to cater to all state/UT children. PRABANDH is a unique online module designed to compile comprehensive data on out-of-school children. The data comprises more on tracking children’s details, especially due to Covid-19. Each State/UT gets to provide special training centers (STC). PRABANDH means Project Appraisal, Budgeting, Achievement, and Data Handling System.
The Indian government, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education/Education Department, has incorporated the online modules on the PRABANDH portal for easy access. The modules are classified by age groups and the economic status of the beneficiaries. Children aged 6 to14 will receive admissions while learners aged will avail financial assistance to help in distance learning education. This will allows students to pursue their education dreams despite the challenges.
PRABANDH Portal works to promote technology by managing the integrated scheme for schools, namely Samagra Shiksha. The portal offers transparency, accountability, and accuracy in various system W.r.t approvals, Releases, and financial status. PRABANDH portal also helps in the financial management system, which enhances the accurate assessment of funds.
Samagra Shiksha is a popular integrated education scheme that caters to preschool and class XII children. The scheme allows Education Department to provide equity and quality education throughout the country. Samagra Shiksha scheme contains three other schemes:
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
- Teacher Education (TE)
The scheme is a centrally sponsored program that caters to all Indian students. Children can access free primary and secondary education.
PRABANDH PORTAL LOGIN
How to login to PRABANDH website portal
- Open the official PRABANDH website portal link http://prabandh.samagrashiksha.in/
- Next, enter your username and password details.
- Enter the captcha code for verification and press the login button.
- The user can access multiple options.
How to Upload Photographs of the School on the PRABANDH Portal
- Visit the Samagra Shiksha website PRABANDH portal www.samagra.mhrd.gov.in (or) https://samagra.education.gov.in
- Open the homepage menu and select “online monitoring-PMS to open a new page.
- The system allows State/District/Block and school level to upload their photographs on the site.
- Next, enter login credentials: username, password, and captcha code.
- Select the “aspirational” option to proceed.
- Click the parameters: District, Block, and School to upload the photos.
- Review the details and press the save button.
The Schools Should Upload a Clear Photograph of Each Facility as Follows:
- ICT labs and smart classrooms
- Boys’ and girls’ toilets
- Sports equipment
- Free textbooks
- Drinking water facility
- Teaching learning materials
- Teaching Resources Material
- Aids and Appliances
- Self Defence training for girls.
Steps to Upload Monthly progress for vocational education on the PRABANDH Portal (state login)
- Go to the PRABANDH website page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Select the “physical progress” tab to open the progress form.
- The user should enter the progress in cumulative up to the current financial year.
- Proceed to the “progress > VE” tab to get six options.
Tools and Equipment Status at SAMAGRA SHIKSHA PRABANDH Portal
Check the functional status to get the correct implementation figure.
- Select the Tools and equipment option > approval year > sectors > No of schools approved and the number of schools implemented.
- To change the details, select the vocational functional entry module option.
- Enter the number of tools and equipment used and in progress.
VE Trainer Details
- Enter the sector-wise number of trainers and number of trainers with the Aadhaar number.
- Select “on progress > VE >VE Trainer Detailers to proceed.
- The number of trainers shouldn’t exceed the number of schools.
- Trainers with Aadhaar should not exceed the number of trainers in VE.
- The number of trainers must match the number of trainers in the vocational functional entry module.
VE Current Enrolment
- The user must enter job roles-wise enrolment of class 9th, 10th, and 12th for already functional schools.
- Select the “on progress > VE >VE current enrollment options
VE Assessment and Certification
The option helps the user to enter the assessment year and sector-wise number of students assessed in the 10th and 12th classes.
- Click the “on progress > VE >VE assessment and certification option.
VE Placements Details
- One can enter the placement year > sector-wise number of students placed after the 12th.
- Select the “on progress > VE >VE placement details” tab.
Guide on Samagra Shiksha Portal ID Login 2023 link
What is the meaning of the PRABANDH abbreviation?
The abbreviation means Project Appraisal Budgeting Achievement and Data Handling System.
What is the aim of the PRABANDH portal?
The portal helps maintain transparency, accountability, and accuracy.
The programs will assist economically weak students and provide free education for primary and secondary students.
It provides digital services in the education sector.