West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo scheme 2022 Registration, eligibility and benefits at https://wb.gov.in (or) prachestawb.in
Prochesta wb. in
The nationwide lockdown declared by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in India. Has affected many states economy wise. The majority of public, private and daily wage workers have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. The most vulnerable group in West Bengal being the daily wage workers. These have made the situation horrible as many cannot afford essential commodities. To cater for the daily workers, Chief Minister of WB Mamata Banerjee has created a unique scheme this year. The West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo scheme is designed to help daily workers and needy residents with financial aid. The government promises to provide Rs 1,000 for the eligible beneficiaries.
These will help workers and WB residents to remain indoors to curb the rising Covid-19 numbers in the state. The workers need to register at the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme portal www.prachestawb.in (or) https://wb.gov.in . The funds will help in daily livelihood for the next coming days until the Covid-19 pandemic subsides.
Eligibility criteria for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of WB.
- One must be a daily wage worker or labourer, who is the sole provider of the family.
- They shouldn’t be registered with any other social scheme in the state.
- Every eligible family should only register one person.
- The applicant shouldn’t have any other source of income.
Required Documents for WB Prochesta
- Applicants Aadhaar card.
- Residents proof documents.
- Operation bank account.
- Registered mobile number
Benefits/features of the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme
- During the Corona Virus time, the rice will be supplied to the poor and affected families at Rs.2 per KG.
- The WB government will provide special leave to all employees serving during this time of Covid-19 pandemic.
- Any assistance will be provided through emergency relief funds in the WB state.
- The government will offer Rs: 1,000 to all daily wage workers in the state.
The scheme application process began on 15th April 2020 and will end on 15th May 2020. Applicants should apply fast through offline and online platforms.
Prochesta Prokolpo Online Application 2022 Process
There is two application mode: offline and online process.
Online Process Prachestawb.in
- visit the WB Prochesta Prokolpo scheme website page https://wb.gov.in/ (or) prachestawb.in
- Click the option “apply now” on the homepage.
- The system will display the application form, enter the mandatory details. Enter name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Next upload the required documentation to continue.
- Now recheck the details and click the submit button.
- You can make a printout for reference.
- Open the Prochesta Prokolpo official website https://wb.gov.in/ page and click “know more”
- Only one person in the family can apply for the scheme. The applicant should take the application form to any of the following.
- The office of the District Magistrate/offices designed by the district magistrate.
- The office of Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- Now renter the following details on the form:
- Applicants’ name
- Father/husband’s name
- Date of birth
- Your voter id number
- Ration card number
- Aadhaar card number.
- District, assembly, area. Ward number.
- Post office
- Police station
- Registered mobile number.
- Recent passport photo.
- Now submit the application form with the attached documents to the above offices.
About Approval and Benefit Transfer
- The application process is verified by the district magistrate using the BDO in the rural areas. The SDO helps in the urban areas and KMC in the KMC areas after the verification.
- The eligible beneficiary is forwarded to the departments. The department will transfer the funds to the beneficiaries account number.