Punjab state power corporation limited (PSPCL) Bill Payment 2023 Process. PSPCL BILL PAY | How to Pay Pspcl Bill Online | PSPCL BILL History. Pay your PSPCL Bill Online at Paytm, Mobikwik, Amazon pay, Google pay
The PSPCL body powers millions of families and organizations in Punjab state India. The Corporation helps transmit and distribute electricity in Punjab. It’s managed by the Punjab state government and ranks among the best electricity body in India. PSPCL provides electricity through thermal and hydroelectricity sources. To ensure they serve many families in Punjab state. To cover the state, PSPCL has five primary thermal plants and ten hydroelectricity sources.
Punjab residents using PSPCL services need to pay their electricity bills on time to avail the services. The Corporation has generated ways for residents to pay their bills. One can clear using an online website or offline methods. The Company also collaborates with payment apps and e-wallets. The user can also visit the PSPCL branch offices.
PSPCL BILL PAY
PSPCL electricity bill online payment is a pretty straightforward, fast, and convenient way to pay electricity bills.
- Navigate to the PSPCL website portal
- Next, click “install bill payment” on the homepage
- A new page will open displaying payment modes.
- For registered customers
- Select the “bill pay” option to proceed.
- Next, key in your electricity account number
- Recheck the details and click submit button
- Check on the bill and make a payment
- Select your preferred method on the page
- The system will send an OTP code
- For verification to the registered mobile number
- Now enter the code to complete the payment process
- Finally, save the details and get an e-receipt for future reference.
How to Pay PSPCL Electricity Bill Through E-Wallet (Paytm, Mobikwik, Amazon Pay, Google pay)
The tech industry offers many e-wallet services. The services help complete utility bills and transact funds easily. Example of an e-wallet (Paytm, Mobikwik, Amazon pay, Google pay):
- Open the e-wallet app on your mobile phone.
- Amazon pay
- Google pay
- On the menu, select the “electricity bill” option
- Key in your state and electricity board offering electricity.
- Next, enter the consumer number/account number and click submit button.
- The system will generate the electricity bill amount.
- Go to the payment mode page and select your preferred mode to complete the payment.
- Save the e-receipt for reference.
PSPCL Bill Payment Using a Mobile Application ( PSPCL Mobile APP )
The PSPCL has a mobile application to help user’s clear bills using mobile devices. To avail of the services, the user needs to follow the steps below.
- Open the PSPCL App on your mobile device
- Download the app using Google play store or App store.
- Log in through your registered mobile number.
- Verify the number using the OTP code.
- On the menu, view the bill by selecting the “pay bill” option.
- A new page will show a check for the bill amount and proceed to payment modes.
- Select any payment methods: credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, e-wallet.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code to complete the process.
- Next, save the e-receipt for reference.
How to Pay PSPCL Electricity Bills Offline
Punjab residents can visit the PSPCL branch offices to pay for electricity. Ensure to have your electricity bill while visiting the offices. PSPCL allows users to pay using a credit card, debit cards, e-wallets, demand draft, or cash.
PSPCL BILL History
- First visit the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) link given below
- ENTER your account number
- Select the Year
- Press “Show the Bill History” button
The PSPCL provides an array of payment platforms to ensure all customers are catered for. You can also call the customer care number 1912 or email email@example.com to inquire about electricity bills.
Can PSPCL customer pay their electricity bill in installments?
The PSPCL allows for installment payment through the EMI facility
How can I get my electricity bill account number?
The account number is indicated on the electricity bill. The user can also visit the PSPCL branch or check using the online website portal.
PSPCL Full Form
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited