The RTPS Bihar: Income caste, Domicile, and Residence certificate online registration and eligibility criteria at http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/
The RTPS means the Right to public service; it’s an online platform for the Bihar state citizens to avail official documentation. From the portal, citizens can access income caste and residence certificate application form? One has to register with several documents such as an Aadhaar card and registered or linked mobile number to use the services. Registration for Jati, Niwas, and Aay Praman Patra is quickly done from the right to public service Bihar web portal. The portal has different information about eligibility, the application process, and other facts about the RTPSBihar.
RTPS Bihar Online Registration 2021
The RTPS Bihar is the Bihar state government initiative that caters to all eligible citizens in the state. They can register and enjoy various schemes and certification. The registration process is easy as follows:
RTPS Bihar Certificate application form 2021
- Visit the RTPSBihar website page https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ or http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/
- On the menu, select the option “apply online” to proceed.
- Read the terms and conditions then click on the “I agree” checkbox.
- Next, select the kind of service you wish to avail from the portal:
- Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg Chanakyapuri New Dellhi-110021
- The system will open a new page to enter your Aadhaar number and your name in Hindi and English.
- Now select the relevant certificate you need, such as an income caste certificate. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter the registered mobile number and click “next.”
- The portal will send an OTP number to the number, use the OTP to verify the details.
- Now fill all the mandatory details in the application form. Ensure to enter details as per the Aadhaar card.
- Recheck the details and click the “I agree” checkbox the select the submit tab.
- The portal will send a registration slip to keep it safe for reference and status checks.
How to check the RTPS application status?
- Go to the official RTPS Bihar website portal http://22.214.171.124/rtps/Home.aspx
- From the homepage, select the option “application status.”
- Enter your application ID and select the status option.
- The system will display your application status on the screen.
RTPS Application Status using the SMS method
The Bihar government offers simple ways to access the right to public service website details. Applicants can check their status using the SMS method in the following steps.
RTPS<application ID> send to 56060
Required documents to apply for RTPSBihar
- Identity proof documents such as Aadhaar card, voter card, passport, or PAN card.
- Address proof documents: Aadhaar card, driving license, residential certificate, electricity bill, etc.
- A copy of the Ration card.
- Have an age proof document.
- Ration card
- A residential proof document.
- Your income statement details.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Voter ID.
Who is eligible to apply/register for Right to public service Bihar?
Applicants should have specific qualifications to get chances in the right to public service Bihar benefits.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- They should provide all the required documents before applying
RTPSBihar service mode
- Bihar citizens can receive the RTPS Bihar services through the internet anywhere.
- Using the common service center CSC
- Citizen facilitation center CFC.