YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 4th farmer’s list, Rythu Bharosa payment status 2023. PM kisan rythu bharosa status 2023 and more at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh state considers farming as the primary income producer. The state government values all farming activities and offers financial help and incentives to farmers. Most farming schemes are developed to help small and marginal farmers in the state. The state government established the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme under Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on 15th October 2019.
The scheme’s primary aim is to assist AP farmers with funds to boost their farming activities. This has improved the farming and economic status of AP state. The state government and CM Jagan Mohan Reddy approved the first installment of 2021-22. The government allocates Rs.3900 crores for the first installment. This will benefit more than 52.34 lakh farmers. The allocation process will commence on 13th May 2021.
YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiaries will receive Rs. 7,500 in the first phase of the scheme.The transfer process will be conducted through the DBT process to the farmer’s bank account. Note besides the allocated amount; the government has already provided Rs. 2,000 crore in previous years.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Installments
The scheme authorities deliver the benefits in phases. There are three installments as follows:
- First Installments
The first installment is offered in May every year. YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiaries will receive Rs. 7,500, which includes Rs. 2000 PM Kisan. The governmentsets Rs—1766 crores in the beneficiary’s bank account to help in farm activities.
- Second installment
YSR Rythu Bharosa’s second installment happens in October each year.The farmers receive Rs—4,000, including PM Kisan’s amount. The AP government will compensate farmers from SC, ST, BC, minority group farmers, and Dharmasav and forest farmers. There will be compensation for crops lost from May to September.
- Third Installment
The third installment occurs in January of every year. The government offers Rs—2000 to eligible applicants.
For the three installments, the government will provide Rs.13 500 for each farmer. The funds will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account for easy access.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- The AP state government funds eligible farmers with Rs. 13 500 per year for five years.
- The tenant farmers are eligible for Rs. 2500 per year.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme provides good loans with zero interest rates.
- There will be free electricity for nine hours per day.
- Besides, the financial help farmers will receive borehole facilities and farming tools.
- The eligible farmers are exempted from road tax for their tractors.
- The government will build cold storages units in the state.
- The farmer’s family will get an Rs. 5 lakh insurance cover.
- All pending irrigation schemes will be revived.
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bharosa
- The applicant should be from Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmers should undertake agriculture as a career.
- Small and medium farmers can apply for the scheme.
- Eligible farmers should hold 5 acres for farming
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- Open the YSR Rythu Bharosa website page https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- On the login page, enter your user ID and password.
- Next, key in the captcha code and press the login option.
- Click the “forgot password” tab to set a new password for a member who forgot their password.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click “Get OTP.”
- The system will send an OTP to the registered number. Enter to verify and create a new password.
- Now you can log in to the website using new credentials.
- The portal will show the beneficiary information on the screen: name of the beneficiary, father’s name, khata’s number, etc.
- Key in your khata number on the search box to get the beneficiary details.
- The system will process and display the data on the page.
How to Edit Beneficiary data online at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Open the YSR Rythu Bharosa website page.
- Enter your user name and password to log in.
- On the menu, click the “edit” tab.
- The page will show beneficiary data >web land information and PSS information.
- View the information and if correct, select “verify status” >details matched options.
- Click on marital status>caste information and type of beneficiary.
- Proceed to “type of land>type of crop and click “status.”
- Suppose the details don’t match click “details not matched” > “reject reason.”
- Next, click submit and save button to complete the process.
Rythu Bharosa Status Check 2023
How to check on YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status 2023. Step by step procedure YSR Rythu Bharosa List Farmer Beneficiary Payment Status, 1st, 2nd & 3rd, 4th installment
- Go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa website page
- On the homepage Enter login details and proceed to “payment status.”
- The login page will show a key in your Aadhaar card number
- Next, enter the captcha code on the page and click submit button
- The payment details will show on the screen
- You can take printout (or) PDF Download from the page, for future reference
Direct link to check Rythu Bharosa Status 2023 with aadhar number https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Phase3Paymentstatus
How to Check Input Subsidy Status
- Go to the official website page.
- On the login page, select “know your input subsidy status.”
- A new page will open, enter your Aadhaar number or mobile number and click submit tab.
- The input subsidy details will open on the screen.
Rythu Bharosa Login
How to login YSR Rythu Bharosa website Ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Visit the YSR Rythu Bharosa website page.
- Click the login button on the homepage menu to proceed.
- Next, key in the username and password in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha code and click the login button.
- Now you can access any information on the page.
Offline YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Process 2023
- Open the YSR RythuBharosa website page.
- Enter the login details and captcha code.
- Select the download tab to get the application form on your device in pdf form.
- Next, print out the form and enter the required details.
- Ensure to attach any required documents to the application.
- Review the application and submit it to the respective authorities.
How to State your Grievances or Check Grievance Status
- On the official website page, select “know your grievances status.”
- Next, enter your Aadhaar number and click submit button.
- The system will guide the user on retrieving the grievance status.
- Aadhaar card
- Legal land details
- Recent passport photo
- Income proof details
- Bank account details
- ID proof
- Address proof details
- Tenants details
- Lease agreement.
Diagram of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa statics
Farmers with any inquiry can directly call the scheme’s support using the number 1902. They can also use the online portal to state their grievances.
Who is eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
The scheme is designed for small and marginalized farmers in AP. A registered farmer under the PM Kisan can apply for the scheme.One can also check the above eligibility criteria.
How much is the scheme amount per year?
Eligible farmers receive Rs. 13,500 per year, which is deposited in installments.
When will the government deposit the scheme’s funds in the farmer’s accounts?
The government credits the accounts three times every year: May, October, and January of the financial year.
Rythu Bharosa Status (2022-23) Direct link
YSRRB Full Form
YSR Rythu Bharosa (YSRRB)