How to Generate SBI ATM Pin: How to Generate/Change SBI ATM PIN Using OnlineSBI Net Banking Online, Yono, SMS, ATM Machine. SBI Debit Card PIN Generation step by step process
How to Generate SBI ATM Pin
SBI ATM PIN (Debit card PIN) is an exclusive feature that offers cardholders the privilege to debit at ease. The PIN is unique to every SBI customer, thus keeping user details safe. SBI bank allows users to generate new passwords anytime. The users change passwords in case they forget their previous password or need a more secure password. The process is simple and available on various SBI platforms such as Net Banking, mobile online app, visiting the bank, and more.
It’s also easy to generate an Debit card PIN through SBI advance channels such as IVR, net banking, and SMS. Note creating an SBI ATM PIN is referred to as Green Pin. After creating, one can change or reset the password anytime without limits. How can i generate sbi atm pin by sms?
How to Create Green PIN Using IVR Channel
The IVR system is an advanced technology bank system that helps the user with banking and financial services. It also allows direct one to bank agent /officer. SBI bank has generated toll-free numbers for customer service. SBI customers should call 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 using the mobile number linked to their SBI account.
- First, call the toll-free number to connect to the system.
- Next, select 2 to open the ATM/debit card details.
- Go back IVR menu page and select 1 to generate SBI Debit Card PIN.
- The IVR system will request you to click 1 if you’re calling from a registered mobile number.
- You can also press 2 to speak to an agent.
- Next, key in the last five digits of your SBI debit card.
- Confirm the digits by pressing 1 or press 2 to collect and re-enter the numbers.
- Now enter the last five digits into the bank account. Again press 1 if the details are correct and 2 in case you need to change and re-enter.
- Key in your date of birth to proceed.
- The system will generate the PIN and send it to the registered mobile number.
- The user is required to visit the SBI ATM and change the PIN within 24 hours.
SBI ATM Pin Generation
How to Generate SBI ATM Pin step by step process. Generating PIN Using Internet banking
- Open SBI Net Banking (Onlinesbi) website page
- On the login page, enter your username and password.
Next to the menu, click ATM card services >e-services options.
- Click “ATM PIN generation option:
- Through profile password
For the OTP method, the user will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Enter the code and select the saving account linked to the ATM card.
Next, select the ATM card for which you wish to generate a PIN and select submit tab.
- Key in the first two digits of the PIN you wish to input.
The system will send the other two digits to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the four digits
Enter the four digits (two from the bank and your preferred two figures) to complete the process.
How to Change SBI ATM PIN Using Net Banking
- Visit the Onlinesbi Net Banking website page link https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Enter your user ID and password to proceed.
- On the menu, click “ATM card services”>ATM PIN generation option.
- Users with profile passwords should enter the password to continue. One can also create a profile password by clicking “using OTP” to receive the OTP on your mobile number.
- Key in your password to verify your identity.
- Click on the bank account linked to the ATM card. The system will open all cards on your profile.
- Choose the card you wish to change the PIN.
- Now enter your preferred PIN and re-enter to continue.
- The system will send a confirmation of the changes.
- Do I need to change the ATM PIN once I generate a green PIN?
Yes, the SBI bank requires users to change their PIN once they log in to the system. This keeps the account safe. The user can enter any PIN during the change process.