Guide on Registering YONO SBI App using ATM Card Online: Guide on YONO SBI APP Registration with/without internet banking. How to Register on YONO SBI app with ATM card (Debit card)
Mobile banking is the easiest and most convenient way to complete banking and financial services. Most Banks in India have launched mobile apps to assist in money transfers without bank visits. The applications are compatible with different operating systems to help accommodate all users. The SBI Bank is among the top developers of mobile applications for their registered members. YONO SBI or YONO Lite are unique apps easy to download and register, established by the SBI Bank.
The applications don’t require any IT skills to avail on an individual’s mobile phone. They are available on Android and IOS devices with a seamless download process. Using the YONO SBI app, one can perform different digital banking services like money transfer, account balance and statement check, credit card payment, request for cheque book and more. It’s easy to merge your YONO app to various bank facilities like SBI credit/debit cards, internet banking, SMS, and more. Registering the SBI YONO app with ATM is pretty simple, as discussed in the guide.
SBI Yono Registration
Features and Benefits of the YONO (You Only Need One) APP
- The SBI YONO app has simplified banking and financial services, as clients can access money/services without visiting the bank branch.
- YONO app has a simple, user-friendly interface for easy use.
- The app helps the user view all account activities on the mobile phone.
- One can access fast cash transactions through the mobile app.
- It’s compatible with payment features like UPI, credit cards, debit cards, and e-wallets.
Yono SBI Registration Using ATM Card
Simple YONO SBI Registration using an ATM Card
The application user can either register for the YONO SBI app using internet banking or using ATM card.
- First, download the YONO SBI app from your Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search for the YONO SBI app (SBI YONO Lite) in the search box.
- Choose the correct options and press the download button.
- After downloading, install and open to register.
- Select the SIM you wish to register with on the app.
- Next, verify your registered mobile number through OTP.
- Now, enter your account number and date of birth to continue.
- Proceed to create SBI Internet banking credentials.
- A new page will open, showing two options:
- Register for YONO with my ATM card
- Register with Account details.
- Select the ATM card option.
- Enter your account number and date of birth and press the “Next” button.
- Again verify the information using OTP. The system will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- User the OTP to complete the verification process.
- Recheck all details and transaction rights such as names, account numbers, etc.
- Select the “full” options for the transaction rights to help you perform all financial transactions.
- Next, enter the last six (6) digits of your ATM card to proceed.
- Enter your ATM pin to proceed to create your preferred internet banking credentials.
- Create a password and select a username from the page. Review the information and select the confirm button.
- The registration process is complete; go to the MPIN section, select a 6-digit numeric MPIN and press the “set MPIN” option.
- Confirm if you wish to use MPIN by clicking the terms and conditions checkbox on the page.
- The page will prompt you to verify the information with an OTP.
- Use the OTP to complete the registration process.
Yono sbi app download apk link
- What services can I access on the SBI YONO app?
- Money transfer (receiving and sending)
- Bill payment
- Bank statement
- Balance check
- Closing/blocking credit or debit card
- Yono Full Form?
You Only Need One (yono)
- Why can’t I transfer money using my YONO SBI app?
Suppose the user selects the transaction rights as view only. They cannot conduct any financial service but just viewing. The user should change it to “full” to access all services.
- Yono sbi customer care number
+91 1800 1111 01