The HSBC Credit Card Payment 2022 Online, Googlepay (Gpay), Phonepay (UPI), Billdesk, Gateway, IMPS, NEFT at www.hsbc.co.in & www.billdesk.com/hsbccard.
HSBC Credit Card Payment
HSBC Bank India is an authorized Indian subsidiary of UK based HSBC holding plc. The bank was established in 1853 and operated under the RBI regulatory rules since it is a foreign bank and headquarters in Mumbai. The HSBC bank provides different banking and financial services to the citizens. The bank has special online services where customers can avail of banking services. The HSBC credit cardholders can make payments using different modes to set the bank.
HSBC Credit Card Payment Through Net Banking
The HSBC bank has to implement internet banking services for all customers. They can pay their bill, transact money and check balance, and mini-statements with visiting the bank. Credit cardholder needs to register for Net banking services to continue with the bill payment.
- Visit the official HSBC net banking https://www.hsbc.co.in/ account page.
- On the menu, go to the cards section and click on your credit card from the list.
- Proceed and click on the tab “Pay and transfer” next enter the amount to pay.
- First, confirm the request, then make the payment.
- The system will automatically credit the account and send a confirmation message to your email or mobile number.
HSBC Credit Card Payment Using Bill Desk
- Go to the Bill desk website https://www.billdesk.com/hsbccard/ portal and click pay now button
- Enter the required details such as credit card number, email id, registered mobile number, amount to pay, and the bank account number.
- Now submit your request, log in to the internet banking portal to confirm the payment.
- The system will process the request and send a confirmation message to your email id.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using Mobile
Credit cardholder can also use the mobile banking service to clear their bills as follows:
- Go to the HSBC mobile banking app of your smartphone device.
- Enter your primary and secondary password to proceed.
- Now go to the “credit card “section and select the tab payment to enter whether the payment is the total due or minimum amount due.
- Next, pay the amount and submit the request.
- The portal will process the request, and once completed, a confirmation message will appear in your email.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using Visa Money Transfer
- Navigate to the net banking account page.
- On the menu, click the option Visa money transfer.
- Next, add the card to the beneficiary list by clicking the option add billers. Now you can make through your account.
- Enter the amount and make the payment.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using NEFT (IFSC code)
Credit cardholders can pay their bill using the NEFT services as follows:
- Enter the credit card number on the account number section.
- Enter the bank IFSC code HSBC0400002
- The next key in the amount to transfer and make the payment.
- Note the NEFT service doesn’t offer an option of the total amount due or the minimum amount. However, it will clear the bill according to the amount specified only.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Through RTGS using HSBC Credit Card IFSC Code
Add the HSBC card to the beneficiary list to complete the process.
- Open the official net banking account page of the preferred bank.
- On the fund, the transfer section clicks the option add-beneficiary.
- Enter the following details:
- Beneficiary name
- Account number
- HSBC credit card IFSCC code.
- The system takes up to one hour to add the beneficiary, next continue with the payment process.
- Visit the net banking website portal and click the RTGS option.
- Now select the credit card from the list of beneficiaries.
- Enter the amount to pay and click make payment tab.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using an Electronic Clearing System
- The process allows the bank to deduct the specified amount every month.
- The credit cardholder gives the bank authorization to debit a certain amount from their account each month to pay for the credit card bills.
- The process is automated and doesn’t require a manual process.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using Standing Instructions
- You can set a standing instruction to the bank, offer an amount to debit every month from your HSBC bank account.
- The standing instruction should be through net banking, visiting the bank, mobile banking, etc. select either of the methods to complete the standing instruction process.
- You have the right to cancel the instruction and use other payment methods.
- The system is automated thus easy to operate.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment using UPI and Credit Card IFSC Code
HSBC credit cardholder should register for the UPI process to clear the bill.
- First, download and login to the UPI supported payment app on your device.
- Enter your registered mobile number and bank account details: credit card IFSC code and bank name.
- Now set the UPI and PIN.
- Open the app and directly go to the UPI payment tab.
- Select the option to send money, proceed to enter the account number and HSBC credit card IFSC code.
- Next, enter the amount, remarks(optional) then click pay.
Pay Your HSBC credit card bill Offline
HSBC credit card bill payment using phone banking
- Bank credit cardholders should call the number 1860 108 7788 or 1860 500 2277.
- Verify the process using your PIN, request the bank to debit the amount from your bank account.
- The bank will process then send a confirmation to your email id.
Credit card payment using cheque/draft
- The credit cardholder should take the cheque/demand draft to the nearest bank branch.
- Take the cheque a few days before to avoid late payments since the cheque takes severaldays to process.
- How do I pay for my HSBC credit card bill online?
Credit card bills can be paid through Net banking, Bill desk, HSBC mobile banking, Visa money transfer, NEFT
- How can I check my HSBC credit card statement?
The credit card statement can be sent to your email address by the HSBC bank.
- How much should I pay for the credit card bill?
In most cases, you're supposed to pay the total amount due every month