Seva Sindhu Plus: Seva Sindhu Portal Online Registration Process 2020-2021 & seva sindhu service plus Login at https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/
The Karnataka government has implemented a new website for state citizens. The portal is designed to accommodate all the state government services and activities. The Seva Sindu web portal helps citizens access services from various government departments. There are different services, such as Revenue Department, Food & Civil Supplies Department.
Seva Sindhu portal brings all regions together, providing services to all permanent residents in the state. Karnataka state has several civil service centers such as the Bengaluru one, CSC centers, Karnataka one, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra, and Bapuji. The portal provides transparency and accountability in all government services. All department information is accessed online by login to the Sevasindhu portal.
Seva Sindhu Login
Karnataka Driver scheme online registration procedure
Step by step process about Karnataka Driver scheme online registration
- Visit the Seva Sindhu website portal https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/
- On the homepage, click the option distribution of compensation to auto-rickshaw drivers/taxi drivers during COVID-9.
- Once you click the option, the driver registration form will show on the screen.
- Enter the mandatory details such as:
- Name of applicant
- Aadhaar number
- Residential address
- Registered mobile number
- Driving license
- Vehicle details.
- Now select the submit button to complete the registration process.
Seva Sindhu portal online registration process.
- Go to the official Seva Sindhu website https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/ page.
- On the homepage, click the tab “Departments and services.”
- The portal will open a new page for registered users to enter your login details to proceed.
- For new users, click “New Registration” fill in the mandatory details.
- Recheck the information then click the submit button.
How to check for application status at Seva Sindhu
After registration, you can now check the status using the same web portal.
- Go to the official Seva Sindhu website https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/ page and click the option “Track your application status” from the menu.
- A new page will appear with two options: using the application reference number or using OTP application details.
- Choose one option to continue, enter the captcha code, then click the submit button.
- The system will automatically give status.
Seva Sindhu Plus
The Seva Sindhu Covid-19 services
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused changes in the country. Many citizens are trapped in different states with restrictions of movements. The Karnataka government has introduced several services through the Seva Sindhu website to help ease and reduce movement.
- Go to the Seva Sindhu https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/ website
- On the homepage, there are different options, such as:
- Select any of the options according to your requirement. The portal will provide a registration form.
- Enter your details, travel details, address, and quarantine information.
- Read the declaration form and upload your ID and other documents.
- Now enter the captcha code and select the “I agree “option.
Seva Sindhu service plus
The Covid-19 relief for power loom workers
- Visit the Seva Sindhu website page and click the option: Covid-19 one-time financial relief for power loom workers—FY 2020—21.
- For new users, use the above steps to register, enter all details, and upload them.
- Click submit to complete registration. Users already registered should follow instructions from the website about the Covid-19 relief.
Covid-19 relief for Barbers/washermen
To access financial aid offered by the government, barbers and washermen should follow the steps below.
- Visit the Seva Sindhu website https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/
- Then click the option on “Barbers/washermen.”
- A new page will show download the application form and then enter the following:
- Aadhaar number
- Name and age
- Caste and mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code then click the “I agree” option.
- Recheck the details then select the submit button.
Karnataka Migrant Worker Registration Process
Karnataka government has three services from homecoming citizens. They are to follow the steps below to get the services from the portal.
- Apply here to travel from Karnataka to other Indian states.
- You can apply here to travel to Karnataka to other countries.
- Apply here to travel to Karnataka from the other state of India.
E—pass the application process.
- Once you select the option, go to the official website page.
- Select one choice from the three and proceed with the instructions from the portal.
- On the travel, pass enter your name, mobile number, and the permanent resident location details.
- Read the declaration then enter the captcha code on the screen.
- Recheck the details and click the submit option.
Inter-district e-pass for industries
- Open the Seva Sindhu portal and click on apply here for inter-district e-pass for industries.
- For new users, click “new user? register here”
- The application form will open, enter the mandatory details to complete the registration.
- Now login with a password and user id.
- The system will send an OTP to use it then click the submit tab.
- Next, upload all documents then click submit to complete the process.
Application status for inter-district e-pass for industries
- Go to the official website and select the option “apply here for inter—district-e-pass for industries.
- On the menu, click on the tab, “check your application status.”
- Choose the department, service, and enter your application ID.
- Click “check status now” the system will provide the status in few seconds.
Stating your reason for travel as notification
- Using the official website, select the option “click here” to state your reason for travel.”
- The option is available for citizens who receive an SMS to state their reasons after applying for e-pass.
- Request an OTP then enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the reason for travel and upload all the relevant documents. Now click on the upload tab and complete the process.