Solobe .uod.ac.in 2022 | School Of Open Learning DU courses 2022 Registration and Login Process at Solobe.uod.ac.in
Delhi University understands the concept of quality education and the need to diversify its services. The University has incorporated an online/long-distance learning program to avail education to people living in distant areas. The move has enabled millions of students in Delhi and India to get UG and PG degrees in various courses. This has improved the literacy level and increased the number of professionals in the country.
The School of Open Learning (SOL) is a constituent institution in Delhi University (University of Delhi) since 1962. The college offers various Undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses through an open learning system. Eligible students can learn courses like Arts/Humanities and commerce. The college and University provide credited courses that benefit the job market.
SOL OBE (School of Opening Learning Open Book Examination)
The school of open learning ranks as the best college in the country as it offers flexible and reliable courses to students regardless of the location. The college provides open admission and registration through digital platforms for easy processing. Yearly the SOL provides Open Book Examinations (OBE) for the student admission process and campus entry.Interested students can check the 2022-23 Exam dates, registration, and login details through the official website https://solobe.uod.ac.in/index.php/site/login
SOLOBE Registration Login and Examination Details
A student enrolling in various programs can check the current registration and examination schedule under the SOL OBE University of Delhi. The college offers arts, Humanities, commerce, social sciences, and commerce humanities courses. School of Open Learning has a history of registering more than 2 lakhs students and released successful graduates over the years.
DU SOL Courses List UG & PG 2022
|DU SOL UG Courses||DU SOL PG Courses|
|BA. Hons. English||M.A. Political Science|
|B.A. Program||M.A. History|
|B.Com. Program||M.A. Hindi|
|B.Com. Hons.||M.A. Sanskrit|
Features and benefits of DU SOL OBE Portal
The platforms offer various details such as:
- Easy registration, exam download, and login process.
- Students can avail question papers online.
- One can download the Hall Ticket from the SOL OBE portal
- It’s easy to check your results from the portal.
- Past year question papers
Solobe.uod.ac.in Registration 2022
How to conduct online registration on the SOL OBE portal
- Visit the Delhi University School of Open Learning OBE website portal
- Open the homepage section to avail the login button and registration tabs.
Press the “New Registration” option to open the registration form.
- Enter the required documents
Like email ID, mobile number, program, name of the exam, roll number, etc.
- The system will verify the information and provide login credentials
Review the information and press the registration tab
DU SOL OBE Portal Login at Solobe.uod.ac.in
Steps to login to SOL OBE DU website portal
After the registration process, the applicants can log in using the login details created during the above process.
- Go to the DU SOL OBE website portal
- Select the login option and enter your roll number/ email ID and password to log in.
- The system will open different services on the dashboard.
- Here you can view the OBE exam details such as instructions, exam date, time, and more.
The respective exam body and University will release the exam results and update the SOL OBE portal. Students must log in to check their results online and download them for reference.
How to Download the DU SOL OBE Question Paper
- Navigate to the SOL OBE website page.
- Enter your login details to avail of the account.
- Select the “download/view OBE Question papers” option to proceed.
- Enter the paper title/code, course, email, and paper URL options.
- Proceed to check your course and subject and press the “view/download question paper.”
- The system will display the question paper; click the download icon to avail the paper on your device.
- Write the question paper solutions on the answer sheet and scan the paper solutions.
- Next, upload the answer sheet on the portal to complete the process.
- SOL Full Form
School of Open Learning (SOL)
- What is the exam duration?
The exam will take four hours (expect Divyaang students); all students should arrive before time to avoid inconveniences. Three hours are for answering questions and one hour for IT activities (download, scanning, uploading answer sheets, etc.) The Divyaang students have six hours; four for question and answer and two for uploading and scanning the answer sheets.
- DU SOL OBE Portal Official Portal