AP New Ration card status 2021 check at Spandana APP & EPDS beneficiary list, AP rice card status check at https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx (or) https://aepos.ap.gov.in/ePos/#
AP Ration Card Status
Food subsidy programs are quite beneficial to the Andhra Pradesh citizens today. The current Covid-19 pandemic has made it difficult for people living below the poverty line. Migrant families are also affected by the situation. However, the AP government has brought relief to the citizens by introducing the new AP Navasakam ration card. The card also referred to as a rice card, will benefit lakhs of families in the state. The Andhra Pradesh ration card is available on the Spandana AP website portal www.spandana.ap.gov.in (or) https://aepos.ap.gov.in/ePos/#
Applicants who registered their names for the new card through the offline process. Can now check the beneficiary status. The AP Minister (Botsa Satyanarayana Garu) announced that citizens could receive their new cards within five days. This is after successful offline registration. Anyone eligible can apply for the ration card and benefit from the food subsidy.
The online platform has technical issues that will be solved by the Food and Civil Supplies department of Andhra Pradesh. Offline application is happening at the Meesava Kendram in the state.
Spandana ap gov in
Who is eligible for the AP new ration card?
- The applicant must be an AP resident/citizens (though migrant families are benefiting too)
- The beneficiary should have an Aadhaar card.
- The beneficiary or applicant shouldn’t have a four-wheeler vehicle.
- The total annual income shouldn’t exceed 1lakh.
Required documents for AP Rationcard (Rice Card)
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- A recent photo of the applicant.
- An income certificate issued by the MRO.
- Identity and address proof documents.
The offline application process for AP ration card
- The applicant must visit the nearest Meesava Kendram center.
- They should request AP Navasakam’s new ration card application form.
- Enter all mandatory details such as applicant’s name, date of birth, gender, registered mobile number, permanent/temporary address, and Aadhaar number for all family members.
- Now attach the required documents like the Aadhaar copy, certificates, and photo and address proof documents.
- Recheck all details, and if correct, submit the form back at the Meesava Kendram.
- The official will apply for your ration card and provide an acknowledgment ID.
- Keep the ID safe for status check and reference.
How to check AP Ration card status
- Open the Spandana website portal https://old.spandana.ap.gov.in/
- On the login page, select the option “click here for rice card status in EPDS site.
- Direct Link: https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx
- Next, on the application search box, enter the tour application number/acknowledgment number.
- Click the search button to track the AP Navasakam new ration card status.
Spandana mobile app
Applicants can download the Spandana mobile app to access all services directly.
- Open your Google play store or App store on your device.
- Enter the name Spandana on the search box.
- Click on the first results, then click to download and install the app.
- Now register by providing your mobile number and OTP details.
- Once installed, you can now use the app for different services.
|Spandana Mobile App||Download Link|
|For Android Mobile||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.ap.spandana|
The rice card program has more than 15 lakh applicants from BPL families. The ration card plays a significant role during these hard pandemic times. Many families can access rice at low prices. The government also caters for migrant families to benefit through the AP Navasakam new ration card project.
- spandana ration card status
You can check andhra pradesh new ration card status & ap rice card status at https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx
- ap rice card status with aadhar number
Direct link https://aepos.ap.gov.in/ePos/#