How to Check TS Rythu Bandhu Status Online Payment Status online, Rythu Bandhu Status 2022 Check | TS Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2022 at rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022
Empowering farmers has positively elevated Telangana’s agricultural sector and the state’s economy. Through Chief Minister K.Chandrashekar Rao (KCR), the state government has launched a significant scheme that offers various benefits like funds, crop pesticides, ready market, seed, machinery, and more.
The benefits are directed at small and marginal farmers who require financial assistance to manage their farms. The Rythu Bandhu scheme is an effective scheme established in 2014. Thousands of Telangana farmers are registered beneficiaries receiving the set Rs. 5000 per acre.
The government is working on the 8th installment from 28th December 2021 to 2022. Eligible farmers can access their funds from the registered bank account. One can avail of the payment status through the official website http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
Crops Under the Telangana State Rythu Bandhu Pathakam
Rythu Bandhu scheme accommodates farmers cultivating the following crops:
The program has involved several popular banks in the states, such as:
- SBI Bank (State Bank of India)
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Importance of the Rythu Bandhu scheme
The Telangana state government aims to support all small and marginal farmers with financial and social security. This helps farmers profit from their products without worrying about loans and middlemen. Most farmers depend on bank loans with high-interest rates and short payment periods. The farmers sink into debts and perform poorly in farm produce.
- Rythu Bandhu helps with financial support.
- Family members also benefit from the scheme if the beneficiary dies
- The government sends Rs. 5000 to the user’s account.
- Besides the financial part, beneficiaries get other incentives like farming equipment, pesticides, ready market, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu Pathakam
The applicant must attain the following criteria to qualify for the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- The interested applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant must be a farmer and should own land.
- Applicants must be 18 to 59 years.
- Farmers with their agricultural land should apply.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Address proof
- Death certificate
- Legal land documents
- BPL certificate.
Rythu Bandhu Status
Steps to check telangana Rythu Bandhu payment status 2022 online
- Open the Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Telangana website page
https://treasury.telangana.gov.in (or) http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default_RB1.aspx
- Select the “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi details”
Option to proceed.
- Next, choose the year and PPB number indication the passbook.
Review the details and select the submit button.
- The page will display the status
If the amount is credited, it will display on the screen.
How to Check TS Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2022
- Go to the Agricultural Investment Support Scheme website portal link.
- Select your preferred scheme to avail the beneficiary list.
- Next, select the “cheque Distribution Schedule Report” tab.
- Enter your district and Mandal to continue.
- The system will generate the beneficiary list on your screen.
Ways to Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile APP
- Open your phone’s App Store or Google Play Store to download Rythu Bandhu app.
- Enter the scheme’s name on the search bar to avail of the correct app.
- Click the download mobile app to start the process.
- Once the download is done, install and register the app to proceed.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Helpline number
|Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|Location||Ground floor, D-block, |
Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh,
Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh,
Hyderabad, Telangana. 500001.
Rythu Bandhu Department Login
Telangana state rythu bandhu scheme department login: http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Login.aspx
- Who qualifies for the Rythu Bandhu scheme?
The Rythu Bandhu scheme was developed for small and marginal farmers in Telangana state.
- What is the age limit for the scheme?
Applicants should be 18 to 59 years when applying for the benefits.
- How much money is the government providing?
Beneficiaries will receive Rs.5000 per acre.
- TS Rythu bandhu Cheque Distribution Schedule Report 2022 link
Direct Link: http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Rpt_ChequeDBShedule_out.aspx