The Tsgli Bond Download 2022: know Tsgli policy number details, missing credits, Tsgli bond new bond status at http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in/Tsgli_bond.aspx
The TSGLI is a government-only employee saving scheme. It’s a mandatory scheme for every Telangana State government worker. A compulsory contribution from the salary (4%-20% fixed) is deducted and directed to the TSGLI. This is the oldest department established for the benefit of government employees. The Telangana State Government Life Insurance scheme TSGLI was launched in 1907. It was also known as the family pension fund; it was changed to the Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance fund (1956) and now TSGLI.
Telangana state government employees can access various services from the TSGLI portal, such as the policy details, account slips, downloading policy bonds, and more. The site is accessible through the link http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in. To learn about your policy number and status, check through the search option on the TSGLI portal. Once you retrieve your policy bond details, you can submit the letter to the department head (DDO)
How to Know TSGLI Policy Number
- Visit the TSGLI website page http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the policy search box.
- Now enter the policy holder’s name.
- Enter the father’s name and date of birth.
- Next, enter the captcha code (number generated).
- Proceed and click retrieve policy number.
- The system will verify the details and generate your policy number and name on the screen.
Checking TSGLI policy details
The employee can also view the policy details in the following steps.
- Go to the TSGLI website and click the policy details tab.
- Key in your TSGLI policy number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the security code on the screen.
- The page will process your TSGLI policy details and display them on the screen.
How to Download TSGLI Policy Bond 2022
Step by step process to get Download TSGLI Policy Bond 2022
- Open the TSGLI Policy website page
- On the homepage, menu search for the TSGLI policy bond link
Direct Link http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in/Tsgli_bond.aspx
- Click on the link for the TSGLI policy bond page to open
Next, key in your policy number and enter the suffix EX. A, B, C, D in the correct space.
- Proceed and enter the captcha code
On the space provided and click “Get policy bond.” Don't press the enter button, and also pop-up blocker tab should be turned on.
TSGLI Policy Bond Details
|3||Age At Entry|
|5||Date of Commencement of Risk|
|6||Date of Birth (DOB)|
|7||Date of Proposal|
|8||Date Of Declaration|
|10||TSGLI Policy Number|
|14||Monthly Premium Due Last Date|
|15||Policy Date of Maturity|
|16||Nominee Name & Nominee Age|
|17||Nominee father Name|
|18||Relationship and Share|
TSGLI Policy Status Check
- Open the TSGLI website page.
- Go to the homepage menu and click on the TSGLI policy status tab.
- The system will open the policy status page.
- Now enter your policy number and applicant’s name or your name to continue.
- Next, select either of the options: issue of policy, loan, and claim.
- Choose the financial years from the page and key in the captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click “view details.
- The page will display the policy status on the screen.
- Save the details for reference.
How to check for Missing Credits at TSGLI Portal
To clear on missing credits, the concerned employee should submit documents or evidence of the missing credits. They should show the amount deducted, month, year, loan installment, token number, and other details to the respective DDO.
- Visit the TSGLI website page.
- On the menu, select the option “annual account slip.”
- Proceed and enter your TSGLI policy number.
- Click the financial year.
- Enter the generated number on the page.
- Recheck the details and click “view report.”
- The system will produce the financial year statement on the screen.
- Save the document and present it to the DDO offer for reimbursement.
To avoid the missing credit factor, constantly check your TSGLI account details.This will help you realize the missing information and report to your head of department
- TS government employees age 21 to 53 are eligible for the TSGLI policies.
- The TSGLI department offers the policies when they have fully matures (58 years).s
- The policy premium rates are fair and are not subject to income tax (section 80C).
- TSGLI policies have an excellent bonus rate of Rs 100 for every Rs. 1000.
- Employees get sanctioned loans at 90% of surrender value and interest of 9% per year.
- Employees who quit or leave government employment and also stop contributing to the policy. They will receive the surrender value and bonus of their policy.
- The TSGLI department will pay the heirs or nominees of the policyholder in case of death. They will receive the total sum saved, and bonus paid till the date of death.
- Policyholders should have a nominee or heir to receive their saving in case of death.
- When can the policyholder claim their savings?
The TSGLI policyholder or employee can only access the funds when they attain the retirement age of 58 years. The nominee can also receive the amount in case of the death of the policyholder.
- Who is eligible for the TSGLI scheme?
All Telangana state employees in the age gap of 21 to 53 should register under the TSGLI.
- TSGLI Full Form?
TELANGANA STATE GOVERNMENT LIFE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT (TSGLI)