The UCO Bank login net banking New registration & activation UCO Bank, Global Indian Bank for Personal, Corporate, Rural netbanking login 2022 at www.ucoebanking.com
UCO Bank (united commercial bank) was officially established in 1943 as a significant government-owned commercial bank in Kolkata, India. It has, over the years, developed and introduced new services to Indian citizens. The bank registers a high number of customers each day, the bank’s obligation is to provide convenient banking services to all customers both in India and around the world. The bank has an easy way for customers to bank through internet banking. A simple and secure way to transfer money from one account to the other.
UCO Bank Login Net Banking Registration Process
UCO Bank Internet Banking Online Registration 2022 & Activation | Step by Step Process to UCO Bank Net Banking Activation Through Net Banking
- Go to the official UCO bank internet banking web page. https://www.ucoebanking.com/
- On the homepage, select the tab e-banking under the e-service.
- Proceed and click on the New Registration for e-banking.
- Next, enter the account number and information about the amount debited or credited to your account. Click on debit or credit according to the transaction made.
- Read the terms and conditions then click on the “I agree” tab.
- Select the submit button, and the system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to the given space and click on the submit button.
- Key in all details about your debit/ATM card then proceed.
- The registration process is successful; the page will send you a success message on the screen.
- The portal takes 24 to 48 hours to activate the user id; you’re also to receive the transaction password and login password after the first login process changes the password to your preference.
UCO Bank E-Banking Registration Process for Corporate Users
Corporate account holders can’t register for internet banking through the online process. They have to visit the bank branch and fill out the net banking application form. Here provides the corporate and user id. The bank officer will offer a password for you to access the net banking page.
UCO Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking password reset
- Navigate to the official UCO Bank e-banking https://www.ucoebanking.com/
- On the homepage, select the personal banking option then click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, under the personal login, select the reset password link to proceed.
- Now enter your account number, user id, and the last five transactions, either debit or credit, then click submit.
- The system will send an OTP number to your registered mobile number. Enter the number for verification and follow the reset password instructions.
- Applicant show enters a new password, re-enter the password again for confirmation, and then submit. Note you can also change the transaction password from the same portal.
UCO Bank Password Reset for The Corporate User
The password reset process is very similar to the above steps. One has to key in their corporate and user id on the net banking page and click login. Next, select the password rest tab, and the portal will send a verification pin. After validating the details, one can change the password and enter a new password for the net banking login page.
Services Offered by the UCO Bank Online Banking Portal
The net banking portal allows customers to access different services, such as:
- E-statements: Customers can download their bank statements easily from the portal.
- Check your account balance directly from the net banking account.
- Transfer of funds from one bank to the other or the same bank.
- You can request processing of services such as opening a fixed account; recurring deposit account stops a cheque payment etc.