UCO Bank Mini Statement Missed Call Toll Free Number. UCO Bank Mini Statement Number, Missed Call, SMS, ATM, Net banking, Mobile Banking, Toll Free.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
How to get UCO Bank Mini Statement online and offline
United Commercial Bank is part of the Indian banking and financial heritage ranking as the largest government-owned commercial bank. The bank offers multiple banking services through advanced and manual systems. UCO Bank customers can bank from anywhere using a computer or mobile device. The digital move allows users to check the account balance and statements anytime without visiting the bank branch.
UCO bank has developed online and offline banking methods to accommodate all customers. One can opt to check mini statements via SMS banking, ATM, or missed call enquiry number. The services don’t need an internet connection and are available anytime. There are internet-connected services like mobile banking and internet banking, which are simple and fast.
UCO Bank Register Mobile Number
Steps to register and activate mobile banking services
- Go to the UCO bank home branch.
- Request for mobile number registration and mobile banking service activation.
- The bank officer will provide an application form and enter the required details, like a registered mobile number.
- Review the information and attach the required documents before submitting the form.
- The bank will review, verify and approve the details within two working days.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number
How to get UCO Bank mini statement using enquiry number
Using the registered mobile number, call the number 1800-274-0123 to request your mini statement. The bank official will request for few verification details and provide the statement via SMS.
UCO bank mini statement number: 09213125125
Generate UCO Bank Mini Statement via SMS
Steps to get UCO Bank mini statement via SMS number
The SMS method is available in every mobile phone; the account user needs to send the SMS from the registered number as follows:
- TRAN<account number>mPIN> send to 56161.
UCO Bank Savings Account Mini Statement Net Banking
How to access UCO Bank mini statement using internet banking
All registered UCO bank customers can register for the internet banking service. The facility allows users to access all banking services like mini statements, balance checks, utility bill payments, mobile recharge, fund transfers, and more.
- Open your UCO Bank internet banking portal.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Once logged in, click the “my accounts” option to proceed.
- Next, select the “mini statement” tab to view your account transactions.
- The user can request an email for the download statement on their device.
UCO Bank Mini Statement MBanking APP
Steps to access UCO Bank mini statement through the mBanking APP
- Download the UCO Bank mBanking app on your Google play store or App store.
- Install and register the required details to access login credentials.
- Next, create a 4-digit MPIN to log in.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the code to verify and proceed.
- Go to the “Banking” option and click the “Account statement” tab.
- The page will display the recent transactions in the account.
How to Get Mini Statement of UCO bank by visiting ATM
- Visit the nearest UCO Bank ATM.
- Insert the Debit card and enter your PIN.
- Next, select the “mini statement” option to access recent transactions on the screen.
- Get a printout for reference.
Benefits of mini statement
- The mini statement helps the user monitor recent transactions for any clarity.
- The statement gives an overview of spending habits within a short timeframe.
- Account users can check for any fraudulent activities using the statement.
Who is eligible for the mini statement service?
UCO Bank avails mini statements and other banking services to all registered customers.
Can I check my statement from a new mobile number?
No, to access any bank service, one has to use the registered mobile number.
uco bank last 5 transaction number
1800-274-0123 (or) 09213125125