The Udyog Aadhaar Registration 2023, Eligibility check. Udyog aadhar free registration & registration certificate download https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
The SME sector takes the most substantial part of India’s economic growth; a business can register under the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME). Using the new and popularized Udyog Aadhaar scheme. The scheme was launched by the Ministry of MSME and the central government of India.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The Udyog Aadhaar Free registration process: The user needs the Aadhaar card to proceed with the Udyog Aadhaar registration process as follows.
- Visit the official Udyog Aadhaar website page
- Next, enter the Aadhaar number
And Name in the space provided as Aadhaar number and Name of the entrepreneur.
- Click on the validate and generate the OTP tab
The system will send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- After the verification process, a new page will open, displaying a form.
Enter all details such as Name of enterprise, type of organization etc…
- Ensure all aspects are correctly filled in the right place.
Recheck the details filled, and if correct, click on the submit button.
- The portal will send an OTP number
Key in for verification then select the submit tab to complete the process.
- The registration process requires no fee at all
Users can take a printout of the Udyog certificate from the portal after a successful registration process.
Features and Benefits of the Udyog Aadhaar
The main aim of introducing the Udyog Aadhaar number is to promote small and medium businesses. The government sought to help them grow and develop the country’s economy.
Features of Udyog Aadhaar
- The registration process is through an online procedure with a user-friendly portal.
- The Udyog adhaar memo can be filled on self-declaration terms.
- The site requires no documentation and no fee for filling.
- The business owner can have multiple Udyogadhaar cards under the same Aadhaar number.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar
- The card offers a 50% fee reduction for filling the patents and trademarks.
- Udyog is a credit guarantee social scheme for small and medium businesses.
- Its exempted under the direct tax laws.
- Excise exemption.
- The scheme helps reduce and protect delay payments.
- The scheme has a discount on electricity bills.
- Total access to government subsidies.
- Business owners can access government benefits easily.
- Access to business loans and other business-related schemes.
Documents Required for the scheme
- Your Aadhaar card number.
- Name of the business owner.
- The category of applicant
- Business name.
- Type of organization.
- All bank details and critical activity.
- Your national industrial classification code.
- The total number of employees.
- DIC has the details of the district industry center.
- The date of commencement.
Eligibility Criteria for Udyog Aadhaar
The government has issued small and medium businesses the right to have the Udyog-Aadhaar number. The company engaging in manufacturing activities are all eligible for the certificate.
Editing the Udyog Aadhaar Number
If there any mistakes, the user can make changes through the Udyog website portal.
- Go to the official Udyog website page.
- On the menu, select the tab update Udyog Aadhaar, the system will direct you to a new page for the entrepreneur login page.
- Key in the 12-digit Udyog Aadhaar number and the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and proceed to make the changes.
Udyog Aadhar Registration Certificate Download
You can download Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate free of cost. Just follo this simple steps
- Visit this page https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/PrintAcknowledgement_Pub.aspx
- Fill your UAM Number
- Enter your mobile number (Registered with UdyogAadhaar)
- After Filling correct details Press submit button
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate will display on screen
- Take Print out (or) save as pdf file to your computer
Guide on SSO Rajasthan: SSO ID, SSO Registration 2023, SSO Login Digital Identity (SSOID) visit link
- What is Udyog Aadhaar?
It’s an official identification system similar to the Aadhaar card but specified for business owners. The 12-digit card helps promote small and medium entrepreneurs to register their business under the MSMEs. The Udyog Aadhaar number is offered together with the recognition certificate by the government of India.