स्वामी विवेकानन्द युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना. UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration 2023. Digishakti Free Mobile/ Laptop Portal APP Login 2023 यूपी डीजी शक्ति पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन at Digishaktiup.in
UP Digi Shakti
Modern living standards require digital tools to cope and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Many people are investing in computers and smartphones for their businesses, communication and studies. The Uttar Pradesh state government has implemented various tech schemes and platforms to create digital uniformity. The state recognizes the potential of the young generation and the need to have smart devices. To enhance digital transformation in all industries, the government offers University students laptops, tablets and smartphones. The project doesn’t discriminate against any course, meaning eligible students can study any course but in required institutions.
डिजी शक्ति पोर्टल
The Digi Shakti portal is the UP government innovation that allows eligible students to register and apply for free laptops, tablets and smartphones. The Uttar Pradesh state CM Yogi Adityanath aims to introduce digital knowledge in the state through young people in the society. To access the free gadgets, applicants must fulfil the set qualifications and also register on the Digi Sakti portal. The respective Universities or institutions must provide student information on the Digi Shakti portal for easy processing. This year, more than 27 lakhs applications are requesting to benefit from the free smartphone, tablets and laptop project.
UP Digi Shakti Portal
Benefits of Digi Shakti portal
- The portal will help support thousands of UP students who cannot afford digital tools.
- Digi Shakti portal helps in enhancing digital transformation in the state.
- Digital literacy is encouraged throughout the state.
- The UP government targets permanent residents in the state.
- Applicant’s family income should be less or equal to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The student should be in a government, private college or University. One should be either graduate, post graduate, in diploma and technical level.
Digi Shakti Required Documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Address proof documents.
- Age proof documents: birth certificate, school leaving certificate.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Registered mobile number.
- Bank account information.
- Income certificate
- Mark sheet.
UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration 2023
2023 Online Registration on Digi Shakti portal
- Go to the Digi Shakti website portal using the link “https://digishaktiup.in/app”
- Click the registration option on the homepage menu
- The page will open the registration form and enter the mandatory details to continue.
- Next, upload the required documents and review for any mistakes.
- If okay, click the submit button.
- The system will verify the information and
- Provide the login ID and password.
डिजी शक्ति पोर्टल Login
Steps to log in on the Digi Shakti website
- Open the Digi Shakti portal link https://digishaktiup.in.
- Go to the login page and enter your login ID and password.
- Select the login tab to access the page.
Once students access the page, they can check their names under the beneficiary list. If they are listed, they can proceed to request smart device benefits. The portal is designed to accommodate all details like student names, Universities and colleges, who have benefited and more.
The Universities and college inspection teams are eligible to maintain and avail the correct data on the portal. Students can help with any information through the DigiShakti portal to ensure they receive the correct details. The portal offers both English and Hindi instructions to reach all users easily.
How can UP state students apply for Digi Shakti benefits?
The government requires eligible students to apply online through the link https://digishaktiup.in.
Who is eligible for Digi Shakti portal free smartphones, laptops and tablets?
The scheme benefits students in Uttar Pradesh; they should be from recognized universities/college/technical institutions and families earning less or equal to Rs. 2 lakhs per year.